Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit complete pg 21

Jon has got the outift. He will start making the accessories. What I need to know is, does he make resin or from metal all of the accessories? I know some of you were concerned with the cost. Of course the metal will be more expensive, but he will try to keep down the cost.

Jon always tries his best to keep down costs, especially for SSF members who want a piece of his artwork. He appreciates and is thankful for everyone who has bought his items and is very greatful to the people who likes, or loves, his pieces.

Ok now this has to stop.

chewblock this is the last friendly reminder for you. Next time you will get an infraction.
And please to the other memebers stop responding to his posts.

That is why I also said the other members to stop.

So now THIS stops.

For your records you begin being agressive.

If i had the money i would get Jon to make every single item in my collection just because he always puts 101% effort in to his works and you know it will be perfect.

Yep. Same here.

Jon has got the outift. He will start making the accessories. What I need to know is, does he make resin or from metal all of the accessories? I know some of you were concerned with the cost. Of course the metal will be more expensive, but he will try to keep down the cost.

Jon always tries his best to keep down costs, especially for SSF members who want a piece of his artwork. He appreciates and is thankful for everyone who has bought his items and is very greatful to the people who likes, or loves, his pieces.

I'm down for all metal. It'll take me a bit to save for it with me a house coming in the next few weeks, but it'll be worth it to transform this figure from great to perfect. Max deserves the best!

This is good news Im glad the outfit arrived safely, if he could offer a good package deal that would be awesome, really want this tobe a top notch project.

This is good news Im glad the outfit arrived safely, if he could offer a good package deal that would be awesome, really want this tobe a top notch project.
Jon wants people to enjoy his work, so he will give the best deal possible!:wink1:

And thank you Jbeltram4 from Jon and I! We really appreciate the kind words!

metal all the way for me tbh, perhaps it's more pricy but max deserves it tbh. A metal shotgun would be out of this world :)

Did not receive the data to pay fr the suit. Did you send it??

I think it will be ok if both of them could offer a list of the items and the prices, then we could decide which one or the two of them. Maybe I prefer Sean because of the price.

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment now due

Pm sent to everyone on list for outfit please get payments in ASAP.

Thanks luis

First payment has been recieved lets keep it rolling.

Got it list updated 7 more to go lets get it done fellas!!!!

Back