Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

you are absolutley right guys- thanks for the feedback. He has since been made younger but now has lost his Mel look so I am trying a few things out. I know how important this is to you guys so I want to make sure I get it right

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit payment due,legbrace wip,pg31,new head sculpt wip p

Can we see the changes? Sometimes it just take another set of eyes.
When you work on something so long, you end up fighting yourself on what you
perceive as not an improvement. Sometimes you just have to step back and
let others view it with a fresh perspective.

I do that all the time. Step away and let others give input without judgement.
Then see if I can apply those changes.

So don't be afraid to throw any changes up on here. We want to help :)

Any suggestions for the shotgun and boots? Are the holster and belt still planned?

max.jpg
Sean~ some rough drawings for you, not a guide but just some suggested area that you may want to explore more~ hope this help~:)

Any suggestions for the shotgun and boots? Are the holster and belt still planned?

About the shotgun , I posted a few days ago the differents options, not many and they do not satiisfy me. I would love sean or fullmetal to offer them asap.

about the boots I went for a 2WW german ones, I´ll have to do mods, like a few cuts in the front or remove the metal look-like rivets from the sole, and of course repaint them.

they are from a zombie german soldier
Damtoys Weathered Boots WWII German Zombie Officer Kruger 1 6 Toys Dam Soldier | eBay

Hope we get news about the belt, shotgunholster and other extras soon.

Still waiting for the leg brace to arrive and check that beauty

I'm working on the accesserioes hope to have news soon.

Everyone has paid the extra money for the outfit so I should pay this tonight or tomorrow thanks guys!!!

Guess GeeWiz is working on the outfits. ETA?

Just received the leg brace. What can I say? Its an amazing piece of art! Looking at the tinny details you cant even begin to imagine how much time, effort and passion have been put on it. Many thanks fullmetal and davinator for helping us on this project!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji106][emoji482][emoji482]

Just received the leg brace. What can I say? Its an amazing piece of art! Looking at the tinny details you cant even begin to imagine how much time, effort and passion have been put on it. Many thanks fullmetal and davinator for helping us on this project!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji106][emoji482][emoji482]
Thank you for the sentiments kam veitch! You hit it on the nail! Jon really has a passion for this! Thank you again!

View attachment 149539
Sean~ some rough drawings for you, not a guide but just some suggested area that you may want to explore more~ hope this help~:)

much appreciated Chu - great to hear from you :) You know I have your mel pics in my folder for ref :)

progress.jpgsome more progress - colored to help see. Still working on him :)

We are getting their very much improved from the last pics!!!!!!

great improvement - almost there !

My first reaction when I saw the new graphic was, now that's coming along nicely. I can see him right away now.

I think the nose isn't quite there yet. Gibson's nose then was like a micro-Roman nose. It didn't have a bulbous tip; it was kind of pointy. I'm looking at the profile. Anybody have profile references?

righty-o - thanks for the feedback guys, let me make those changes and post the revised version up - we'll get there :)

more Max progress

opened the mouth some more and altered his nose

It just occurred to me that I still need to change the hair on the bd version

progress2.jpg

Wow really looking good now!!!!

Back