Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal!!!!!!

Maybe Jon can throw in a metal mini crescent wrench to hang on the jacket :)

Spoke to Sean as well and he will be doing the brace as well and this will save money. So I will keep u posted on this as well

Thanks Luis I think if we want to keep cost down we let Sean do all the work on the accessories and leg brace we can save money using one guy for almost the whole project.

put me down for fullmetals leg brace & acessories Ill be sending deposit tonight or tommorrow morning

Spoke to Sean as well and he will be doing the brace as well and this will save money. So I will keep u posted on this as well

Thanks Luis I think if we want to keep cost down we let Sean do all the work on the accessories and leg brace we can save money using one guy for almost the whole project.

Will sean be casting leg brace in metal or resin. Metal would look better n def more durable ,resin that thin might break n still has to be painted also u will be limted to posing

Will sean be casting leg brace in metal or resin. Metal would look better n def more durable ,resin that thin might break n still has to be painted also u will be limted to posing

I agree. I think even though resin will still look good, posing will be limited and metal will def look more authentic. I have no problem going with fullmetal for the brace and paying a bit more. Maybe we could have two options available to everyone? Wouldn't keep cost as down as we'd all like but at least we'd all have options.

I

Last edited:

Ok we can have two options not sure how Sean will cast it? I need to talk to him.,

A fullmetal leg brace would be awesome - and I am sire if he gets a good amount of people interested he may give a group discount!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Yes, there will be a discount if more people join in Sean.

Now, he will be making the spanner, monkey wrench, and axe also. We will try our best to keep the price low, but remember...it takes time, and time is your worst enemy here...because time means money...

If anyone would like his sawed off shotgun from the film...IT WILL BE VERY EXPENSIVE. Around $200~$240.

Now, he will be making the spanner, monkey wrench, and axe also. worst enemy here...because time means money...

You mean, Fullmetal is going to do those things too.

Great, different options. Thaks to you all!!!

who is going to do the shotgun holster and the belt?

The boots?

Oh man...Dave, you're making me weak!!! I NEED IT ALL!!! ;)

Oh man...Dave, you're making me weak!!! I NEED IT ALL!!! ;)
:lol He can also make the belt and all the holsters (e.g., axe, spanner, etc...), but I did not post it. We will see how many people are interest first.

I would be interested!

I hope we get a lot of interest in Jon inventory, Dave, because my wife's gonna kill me...no way I'm not getting the total package lol. A little weathering on the leather. and with Sean's sculpt, this will be THEEEEE Max.

Please add me in for everything, including the last head sculpt slot. Cheers! Jeff

I will update the list once I'm home from work fellas.

List updated I want to get this rolling so send in the head deposits please!!!

List updated I want to get this rolling so send in the head deposits please!!!

yeah, c´mon guys, pay the deposit or let us know if you are not interested.

Back