Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal! Deposit du

Ok list is updated with who sent deposit, if u have not paid your spot is now open, to whom ever may be interested, according to Sean he's supposed to start this month. Thanks Luis

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal! Deposit du

Of course this is also the Road Warrior version based on the picture and leg brace.

Let's make sure Sean doesn't make Mel too young like the first film...:lol

Also, maybe we can get TA to cast more of the dog up. It was a pretty good likeness.
I'll ask them and see if they'll reply in here.

Of course this is also the Road Warrior version based on the picture and leg brace.

Let's make sure Sean doesn't make Mel too young like the first film...:lol

Also, maybe we can get TA to cast more of the dog up. It was a pretty good likeness.
I'll ask them and see if they'll reply in here.
Good idea awesome suggestion!

Good idea awesome suggestion!

excuse me? are you talking about the australian shepherd dog?:thud:

0wBCF.jpg

Max's mutt was an Australian cattle dog, sometimes called a blue or red heeler depending on whether brown or black is interspersed with the white that makes it appear to have grey hair. The Aussie shepherd is different, though it also has grey in the coat. Both dogs are a royal pain in the ass because they're smart working dogs who need a job or they'll make up their own. I have a couple of Aussie shepherd mixes. Devil dogs with angel faces.

yes, I meant cattle instead of shepherd. Thanks

Well, I went searching all over for it. Looks like all the pictures were taken out
of the Mad Max thread that TA was involved with. No doubt since it was in 2010.

I did find 1 picture of the TA Wasteland Dog in the Elvis thread, but it doesn't really show it off that much.
Again, this was Elvis 4 years ago...:) I thought for sure there were pictures of this elsewhere.
ElivisMMwithdog2_zps9f957fcb.jpg

So if anyone else has pictures of it, feel free to post them.
I remember the unpainted sculpt pictures looked pretty darn good.

Last edited:

That's a repainted German Shepherd. Can't recall what company made it. It was a military guard dog, so you might try Monkey Depot or Black Ops Toys.

Well, if TA doesn't have their mold anymore, I have an artist that could be interested
in taking in on. She's pretty good, so I will talk to her about it and see what she says...:)

[video=youtube;8ZTGppUiV38]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZTGppUiV38[/video]

Last edited:

That's a repainted German Shepherd. Can't recall what company made it. It was a military guard dog, so you might try Monkey Depot or Black Ops Toys.

Thanks. Talking from the ignorance, that repainted german shepherd looks very similar to maxs dog!!

Well, if TA doesn't have their mold anymore, I have an artist that could be interested
in taking in on. She's pretty good, so I will talk to her about it and see what she says...:)

great. Looking forward for it.

Well, I went searching all over for it. Looks like all the pictures were taken out
of the Mad Max thread that TA was involved with. No doubt since it was in 2010.

I did find 1 picture of the TA Wasteland Dog in the Elvis thread, but it doesn't really show it off that much.
Again, this was Elvis 4 years ago...:) I thought for sure there were pictures of this elsewhere.
ElivisMMwithdog2_zps9f957fcb.jpg

So if anyone else has pictures of it, feel free to post them.
I remember the unpainted sculpt pictures looked pretty darn good.

I have that dog now. :)

theroadwarrior_17.jpg

theroadwarrior_18.jpg

theroadwarrior_01.jpg

Love EVILFACE´s dog, but it looks like a baby dog, would love to get another one if possible.

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal!

View attachment 130003

Just saw this pic from the Famcon of Max in battle damage and pissed my pants. Who did this beauty?

Any chance of getting two sculpts? normal and BD?

I am up for doing an alternate head - I love battle damaged alternatives :) also would be able to do the dog if any one is interested

Pics of the outfit are up on facebook. Hopefully it's still a work in progress....

Pics of the outfit are up on facebook. Hopefully it's still a work in progress....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.684689714946640.1073741880.131344223614528&type=1

Looking good so far, as you said hope it is WIP,

- the shoulder pad must have a diffferent shape and be made of plastic or a least a part of it
- on his right arm still needs the red handkerchief wit a little pice of leather to attach and the cut should be improved
-same opinion as the guy who left the comment" full sleeve flares too much at the wrist - it could do with being more closely tailored to the underlying body"

Would love to see it weathered

yes needs weathering to really sell the piece!!

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal!

I am up for doing an alternate head - I love battle damaged alternatives :) also would be able to do the dog if any one is interested

lets open more interest lists for the dog.:panic:

I would love to get a BD or maybe both normal and BD!!!!

Dying to see your Max sculpt soon

Back