Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal! Deposit du

I did get an good artist on board to do the dog. I am having her do it no matter what, so I hope to have
progress shots in 2 to 3 weeks. I gave her the Blu-ray today and she's really excited to do this.
I'll get her on the boards as well. I'm sure once you see her work, you'll be wanting more...:)

Did anyone see S Petersons photo's that came out today of the release of the same figure?
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/787141-spettersenart-wasteland-warrior-pre-order.html
He's got a pretty good dog and HS. He beat us to the punch. The price will push a lot of people away, but it's nice.

If this price is kept 2 to 300 less than his, my guess is you won't lose interest then.

Last edited:
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal! Deposit du

I did get an good artist on board to do the dog. I am having her do it no matter what, so I hope to have
progress shots in 2 to 3 weeks. I gave her the Blu-ray today and she's really excited to do this.
I'll get her on the boards as well. I'm sure once you see her work, you'll be wanting more...:)

Did anyone see S Petersons photo's that came out today of the release of the same figure?
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/787141-spettersenart-wasteland-warrior-pre-order.html
He's got a pretty good dog and HS. He beat us to the punch. The price will push a lot of people away, but it's nice.

If this price is kept 2 to 300 less than his, my guess is your won't lose interest then.

Bufff, yeah, both look great HS and dog. Hope ours will look better!!!

well we know what to beat now ;)

well we know what to beat now ;)

LOL. Great Sean, thats the spirit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I do not know much about casting, but casting in rubber/flesh color is much more expensive? is it possible?

We also need those cut gloves, I ve seen them in different customms. Any ideas where to get them?

Hello,

I somehow missed this in my messages!!!! Is there still time to pay a deposit for a Max head?

WIP, :lecture

MAX%u00252BWIP%u00252B2.jpeg

MAX%u00252BWIP.jpeg

MAX%u00252BWIP%u00252B1.jpeg

I am asking...........

Dr_-Evil-One-Million-Dollars_zps107ab072.jpg

Ok fellas I sent in the deposit to geewizz customs and they will be starting the outfit, I will update once the outfit is ready. So start saving now so when I payments for the outfits.

Thanks Luis

Remember they will start outfits once payments are in, they require full payment to get this started.

Ok fellas I sent in the deposit to geewizz customs and they will be starting the outfit, I will update once the outfit is ready. So start saving now so when I payments for the outfits.

Thanks Luis

Remember they will start outfits once payments are in, they require full payment to get this started.

thanks for the news.

Will we be able to see the result and be able to tell geewiz to make changes on it?

Saving mode on. :)

thanks for the news.

Will we be able to see the result and be able to tell geewiz to make changes on it?

Saving mode on. :)

Yeah I will post the pics so we can make changes I'm paying more than you guys are so they need to get it right.

Well, Velvet Mornings set sold out in the first hour..LOL Glad I couldn't afford it right now.

So on with the show on this version of the figure. :clap

Well, Velvet Mornings set sold out in the first hour..LOL Glad I couldn't afford it right now.

So on with the show on this version of the figure. :clap

Sean is working on the sculpt and the proto outfit is in the works so we're moving along. Full metal is waiting for the proto to be approved so I will have it shipped to him to so he can make the legbrace fit perfect. So I hope that's a pretty good update.

Sean is working on the sculpt and the proto outfit is in the works so we're moving along. Full metal is waiting for the proto to be approved so I will have it shipped to him to so he can make the legbrace fit perfect. So I hope that's a pretty good update.

descarga.jpg

I can't wait to see the proto with full metals accessories. Are we having him just do leg brace or will Jon be going for the gusto and providing gun, wrenches, etc?
He is going for the gusto! Don't worry...

Yea full metal will be doing everything don't worry.

Got my GeeWhiz custom jacket for my Max today.
Weathered it and put it on my figure.

I wanted to share this with you so everbody can see the top quality and fit of the jacket.

IMG_0052_zps20f8042c.jpg

IMG_0054_zps33048c48.jpg

Nice Seb, looks great there... I was thinking the sleeves were a bit too loose, but look very form fitting all around :rock

Amazing. Elvis, where did you get those gloved hands? Or are they custom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah those are customs. I used the cobra commander gloved hands cut the fingers were they are supposed the be showing and glued other fingers form some bare hands.

Looks good, Seb. Super stoked about this guy. Lotta good people putting work into this; I think we're all gonna be beyond satisfied when alls said and done.

Back