Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal! Deposit du

I am in for everything offered. Half assing it at this point isn't an option. Two sculpts, dog, properly weathered, and anything else...LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!! Great character needs a great figure :)

Pics of the outfit are up on facebook. Hopefully it's still a work in progress....
Geewhiz only posts finished work on their page,so thats the final outfit, but they also said it wasn't for this run. That outfit is a private commission. Maybe they can change it a bit for this run. Altering the long sleeve to be tighter etc.
7u3ebequ.jpg

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal! Deposit du

I am in for everything offered. Half assing it at this point isn't an option. Two sculpts, dog, properly weathered, and anything else...LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!! Great character needs a great figure :)

What he said:goodpost::clap

If u like the shoulder pad gee wiz will add it for additional $30.00. Or just wait for Sean to sculpt it what's do u guys want I need to know because geewizz will start the prototype really soon. I like the geewizz outfit just needs some refining. Sending Sean of max tonight so we'll see something soon.

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal!

I am up for doing an alternate head - I love battle damaged alternatives :) also would be able to do the dog if any one is interested

I'm going to have an artist I know here locally try her hand at the dog.
Then if it turns out well, have them casted up.

But no harm in you zbrushing one if you feel the need...:)

If u like the shoulder pad gee wiz will add it for additional $30.00. Or just wait for Sean to sculpt it what's do u guys want I need to know because geewizz will start the prototype really soon. I like the geewizz outfit just needs some refining. Sending Sean of max tonight so we'll see something soon.

I prefer Sean to make the shoulder and knee pads in plastic. But the Shoulder consists of two parts one leather like and other platic. Maybe the leather one with tinnier buttons can be made by geewhiz and the plastic pad by sean. Anyway, I dont like Geewhiz shoulder pad but the jacket and pants look great. You people???

Please ask him if he will weather and make it dirty!!!

Geewhiz only posts finished work on their page,so thats the final outfit, but they also said it wasn't for this run. That outfit is a private commission. Maybe they can change it a bit for this run. Altering the long sleeve to be tighter etc.
7u3ebequ.jpg

I see a problem here where is the seam that showed the zipper flap and the inside leg seam Is alittle off or it could be the photo. other than that good job especially like jacket.

I'd prefer sean casting the plastic shoulder pads. The outfit looks great just need a few tweaks also will sean be sculpting the knee brace?

If anyone is looking for weathering service i can take some. Just PM me.

mad-max_zpsbcafdd2b.jpg

Perfect seb ill post your info on the first post.

If anyone is looking for weathering service i can take some. Just PM me.

mad-max_zpsbcafdd2b.jpg

Incredible work as always!! Might get your services!!! Would you be able to offer it to a list of people from this project?

Added my friend.

Just to point out a few details on GeeWhize outfit. The pants need the flap and zipper on the front and it need to be a tad skinnier.

A detail I got for years of studying ref pic is that the buckle of his main belt is actually copper and not silver. Alos the lower straps of his holster is brown and not black.

:)

Added my friend.

Just to point out a few details on GeeWhize outfit. The pants need the flap and zipper on the front and it need to be a tad skinnier.

A detail I got for years of studying ref pic is that the buckle of his main belt is actually copper and not silver. Alos the lower straps of his holster is brown and not black.

:)

Thanks for that. How did you make the straps in the boots the ones in the ankle?? we need those too :)

Send me details about the weathering to contract your services

Thanks for that. How did you make the straps in the boots the ones in the ankle?? we need those too :)

Send me details about the weathering to contract your services

I could definitely do the straps on the boots.

Does anybdy know when Sean will start this project?

any news about the expected start/timing ?

Back