Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal!

Ok list updated theirs only 5 people left to pay if Sean does not get payment by the end of the month your in danger of losing your spot.

Ok list updated theirs only 5 people left to pay if Sean does not get payment by the end of the month your in danger of losing your spot.

i want to send deposit but cant we at least see a prototype of clothes or headsculpt or sthg just so that i can be able to say if i like or not... i dont want to dive in and such and then find i dont like whats being offered...

am i being fair here or am i asking too much? im fairly new here compared to many of the other collectors

[video=youtube_share;2Na363glDoY]https://youtu.be/2Na363glDoY[/video]

i want to send deposit but cant we at least see a prototype of clothes or headsculpt or sthg just so that i can be able to say if i like or not... i dont want to dive in and such and then find i dont like whats being offered...

am i being fair here or am i asking too much? im fairly new here compared to many of the other collectors

You only have to pay 15$ now. If you dont like the prototype you can always give your place to other person and ask him for that deposit or buy the sculpt and sell it later.

For me 15$ is not that much in the 1/6 world. You are in your right to say something but almost everyone else paid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean Dabbs is one of best head sculptors around. I would gladly pay the $15 up front. But I am not getting this figure... As kam veitch said, $15 is not very much in the world of 1/6. Heck! I should know because I sell Jon's hardware and his prices are outrageous! LOL!

Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal!

Guys pay the deposits or Max will get angry ;)

MaxShotgunSide.JPG

ill do so tomorrow when i can access paypal, it is blocked on work laptop

imagemax.jpg

Just saw this pic from the Famcon of Max in battle damage and pissed my pants. Who did this beauty?

Any chance of getting two sculpts? normal and BD?

No it isn't my work although I have made 5 Max since some years. This one was made by member Death Star.

Bumping this up for interest before we move on to the sculpting stage. Anyone who has not paid will lose their spot!

Thanks Luis

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal! Deposit du

If anyone loses their spot, I'll take it.

Is GeeWhizz doing real leather on the pants and jacket? I know they do well in leather,
but normally you have to supply them with it.

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs and geewizz customs and leg brace by full metal! Deposit du

If anyone loses their spot, I'll take it.

Is GeeWhizz doing real leather on the pants and jacket? I know they do well in leather,
but normally you have to supply them with it.

Pay the deposit and you are in. [emoji106]

Pay the deposit and you are in. [emoji106]

But I'm not on the either list and it says limit of 20 heads and outfits.
No sense in paying the sculpt deposit if I can't get it and the outfit.

I don't control this project, but if the man in charge says okay and puts me on the list
I will pay right now.

I'd still like to know what the pants and jacket are going to be made of.
Leather or Pleather?

Thanks

Ike

But I'm not on the either list and it says limit of 20 heads and outfits.
No sense in paying the sculpt deposit if I can't get it and the outfit.

I don't control this project, but if the man in charge says okay and puts me on the list
I will pay right now.

I'd still like to know what the pants and jacket are going to be made of.
Leather or Pleather?

Thanks

Ike

i am out, you can take my place. i havent made deposit yet, so you can take my spot

Okay, deposit made. Please put me down for head and outfit.

Thanks

Ike

I see 21 on the list for the head - however - in case there is still a space for a unpainted head I would be in

please let me know - ready to pay the deposit

deposit paid for unpainted head

Back