MAD MAX-Road Warrior 1/6 SCALE SCULPT BY Omega Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX -Gibson 1/6 SCALE SCULPT BY Omega Customs

Yes, well that's nice.

Bump for interest.

We are still taking payments.

Do you think that it's possible to let yunsil do the mad max outfit set? Or some other artist. I think only if I can find a good outfit to pair up with the sculpt will I get one.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Do you think that it's possible to let yunsil do the mad max outfit set? Or some other artist. I think only if I can find a good outfit to pair up with the sculpt will I get one.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Yunsil wont do it, because she already did it.

You can ask Denny Kim/Cultking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its only a matter of time before some company makes an unlicensed Gibson Max figure. Its inevitable. The demand is there and they know it.

Its only a matter of time before some company makes an unlicensed Gibson Max figure. Its inevitable. The demand is there and they know it.

You would think, but it seems Fury Road is the priority with Max already out by 2 companies and Furiosa scheduled for this year.

Dan at https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/members/unleashedviper/ did my outfit and was really pleased with it and was a good price to, did have to obtain and customize boots myself. SANY0633.jpgSANY0644.jpg

I don,t have a photo to hand but i got the set through https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/members/greyrabbit/ so you could drop him a PM i should think he still does them, the set comprises of :
binoculars
sawed off shotgun
shoulder armor set (2 pieces)
fireman's wrench
shifter wrench
combat knife
by the way the clothing set from Unleashedviper included :
jacket
trousers
tshirt
belt with holster
leg brace
red ribbon to attach to the cut off arm of the jacket.
i did do a bit of my own customizing weathering and adding the studs etc.

hope the info helps you all.
Do you have pictures of the shotgun holster and back belt gear? And that little army knife on his shoulder strap? I need mostly the gear.

I love it!!!! :clap

I'm so happy about this project. Mad Max has been on my "To Do" list since about 2002... and I've literally been collecting parts for him ever since. Most have been upgraded as time and parts went by... but the thought to finally have a Road Warrior Max figure coming soon is really exciting for me.

I have collected bits and parts from so many artists on this board over time that the final figure will be quite a little tribute to them and this board.

Full Payment sent for one Mad Max Sculpt. Please confirm when you get chance, Thank you!

Back