MAD MAX-Road Warrior 1/6 SCALE SCULPT BY Omega Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any update on the print...?

The print is already with the caster,

The thing is that he is the same caster for Qui Gon, Luke, Obi Wan and many other projects I have with Omega Customs and Inigo,
He is full of work on his desk, so as soon as he is done with Max I will let you all know,

Sorry to keep you all waiting but we are relying on him.

Well I had an unexpected surprise and here are the sculpts,

They are coming my way during the next week, Then I will start the labeling and packing,

thank you all

f7300394aeb3b086a217309a3692db46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Jeff, did you ever receive the sculpts?

They haven't shipped yet to me,
But believe me i am pushing forward to get them sooner, my caster goes to the post office once per week, I believe he is waiting to send more stuff to me in one box.
Sorry for any delay delivering this to you all

Oh man, YES!

If you have the time and wherewithal, please post a picture or something for us. Always fun to see.

I can't believe after so many years of planning this figure, I may actually, finally have a Gibson Max on my shelf very soon. This is very exciting for me.

Thanks for putting this together, Jeff.

Oh man, YES!

If you have the time and wherewithal, please post a picture or something for us. Always fun to see.

I can't believe after so many years of planning this figure, I may actually, finally have a Gibson Max on my shelf very soon. This is very exciting for me.

Thanks for putting this together, Jeff.

Packages ready for the postal office

7011ee150c0c87fbf4887de8bfb26f56.jpg

Back