MAD MAX-Road Warrior 1/6 SCALE SCULPT BY Omega Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX -Gibson 1/6 SCALE SCULPT BY Omega Customs

Maybe if you see it like this

9f6f349f8433d4c706f76a3e0151abfd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally awesome!!! By far the best Max render I've seen. Man, I pray it works in printing. Good corrections on the eyebrows and nose bump there.

Great stuff, thank you for the Holiday Update!

Is there a target date estimate for this project? Feb/Mar, something? I need to get some things in line and would love some advance warning.

I think this looks fantastic, and I'm going to be thrilled with it, but I would like to throw something out there. Might this look better with the eyes just a tiny bit less open? I see so many shots of Max, whether being intense or haggard or whatever, with his eyes half open. Not saying you need to go that far, but maybe just a little less eyeball showing. Anybody agree?

The sculpt is planned to be ready this month (crossing fingers) once ready, i will begin taking orders on January, due date TBD.

If the sales turned out well, i will open the sale thread for a Battle damage version and probably the dog.

Two things i noticed that might help bring the young Mel look out just a bit more - both relating to his eyebrows. In RW, the right one continued down a little past the midpoint of the eye. The image has them pretty high - stopping before the middle of the eye. The left had that cut area in the middle and thinned out toward the outside of the eye. They were both pretty "bushy".

I know these could be painted on, but it would be great if the underlying structure were there. For the Max version, the underside of the chin shouldn't be too sharp either, his jawline was "fuller" in RW. Can't see it in the image with the shadow so it might be like that, just an observation.

RoadWarrior.jpg

The sculpt is planned to be ready this month (crossing fingers) once ready, i will begin taking orders on January, due date TBD.

If the sales turned out well, i will open the sale thread for a Battle damage version and probably the dog.

Great! Thank you for the info!

I worry that some may wait for the BD sculpt -- I'll admit, even I would consider that -- which may hurt initial sales perhaps and thus negate the BD sculpt. It's a bit of a conundrum.

Dog's a great idea too. As would be Max's unique tools -- the small ax and wrench -- which I can't find anywhere.

Shaping up really nicely. So excited....

BTW, my wife could tell who it was all the way across the room. Easily, she said. Not that it should surprise anyone, since its an incredible render. But, you know, for those who feel they must have confirmation or plug this pic into the "who does it look like" app...

Another Update

890508f62f5b5f587a95a81ee66b2201.jpg

The likeness is definitely there, once the hair is done, the sculpt is going to be revise before printing, probably before Christmas.

I will begin taking orders once the sculpt is ready for the printer.

Thank you for the support.

Hey Jeff, any chance Omega could do a set of hands with gloves as well?

Hey Jeff, any chance Omega could do a set of hands with gloves as well?

We might be able to do so, is easy. But, we might offer the hands or any other accessory only if there's enough interest (30 or more). And the same thing for the dog and BD head.

Just a small update, on the hair...

Please remember its a wip,
And the details you see on the sculpt will look softer once printed.

955ea44dc3f22f4df8a2046a194f06d2.jpg
488ae24715ad1498e34e55617da2eec7.jpg

I'm interested! Please add me to the list!

Back