MAD MAX-Road Warrior 1/6 SCALE SCULPT BY Omega Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX -Gibson 1/6 SCALE SCULPT BY Omega Customs

Jesus this is looking fantastic! That's the best Mel I've seen yet...already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well that's mel already :eek: Only he seems more like an older versions of mel atm, could be the amount of wrinkles etc or perhaps a bit more flesh around the cheeks, can't really say. Nice progress tough!

Yeah, it's hard not to see Braveheart there, but I'm also at a loss to say what is making it look older. It's definitely Mel, regardless of the age.

Yeah, it's hard not to see Braveheart there, but I'm also at a loss to say what is making it look older. It's definitely Mel, regardless of the age.

Wrinkles or face details, the sculpt will have that, but don't worry, we are not making Brave Heart (not yet)
Likeness is a tricky thing and we are trying to do out best to accomplish it as much as possible.

We are avoiding the use of polipaint (zbrush kinda too) to achieve Mel's likeness, many zbrush sculptors use it, but is deceiving and the end result will lead to lack of details and likeness.

But We will make sure we all get the Max we always wanted

I think the hair and the facial hair will go a long way to making this look like Max.

After qui gon, one more great job again by omega customs.
I hope they will do michael keaton one day)

Looks outstanding... but I agree, it's older Mel, not 1980 Mel. Something about the little curves at the mouth edges, and the bags under the eyes. But structurally its good to go! :clap

After qui gon, one more great job again by omega customs.
I hope they will do michael keaton one day)

Thank you Efe

Looks outstanding... but I agree, it's older Mel, not 1980 Mel. Something about the little curves at the mouth edges, and the bags under the eyes. But structurally its good to go! :clap

Yes, we are still working on it, I am glad you see Mel there

Looks great so far. Definitely have to keep an eye on this one...

Max update,
I hope you guys like it.

252731c41b33da42e9bc46b34fb92387.jpg

MAD MAX -Gibson 1/6 SCALE SCULPT BY Omega Customs

Lookin' good Jeff! His face looks a lot fuller than the first one. Still something that feels like a bit older Mel. Can't put my finger on it yet though. Might be the high/receding hair line but I know that's not finished yet.

Yes still a wip,
Remember that this has to be printed, and if the facial details need to be there. Otherwise the sculpt will look plain

MAD MAX -Gibson 1/6 SCALE SCULPT BY Omega Customs

Yes still a wip,
Remember that this has to be printed, and if the facial details need to be there. Otherwise the sculpt will look plain

Oh yeah for sure. The fuller face is good. I think it really might be the hair throwing me off. But it's the best Mel I've seen!

Definelty would like a Braveheart and a BD sculpt from this!

Back