Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maisto

Maestro Of Freak
Premium Member
Reaction score
Backpack Flashlight
DSC01500.JPG

"El Diablo" Revolver
Snubnose Revolver
DSC01498.JPG

Joel's Bow w/ 3 arrows Basic (Discontinued)
DSC04787.JPG

Joel's Bow w/ 3 arrows Deluxe
DSC05979.JPGDSC05981.JPGDSC05972.JPG

Joel's Low-Ride Holster (real leather, weathered and aged)
DSC06653.JPGDSC06263.JPG

Sculpted Pipe with scissors/tape
DSC06229.JPG

Spiked Bat - Discontinued
DSC05246.JPG

Hatchet - Discontinued

DSC00972.JPG

Nail Bomb
DSC06174.JPG

Flamethrower
DSC05256.JPG

Jason Voorhees Friday The 13th Part 3 Resin Curved Handle Axe
Axe.jpg

Lord Of The Rings Lurtz Bow
DSC05759.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

I'm also available for commissions for any accessories you need. Just send me a message.

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

I'll take a Bow and Holster mate. How much is shipping to the UK?

I'm on my last mold attempt for the flamethrower. If that doesn't work I will have to make them all individually by hand to make this happen. I'll keep all informed on the progress.
All who are interested in the flamethrower pot your interest and I'll make a list to see who is interested to give me an idea. Thanks all!

Very cool I'll follow this thread to thanks alot

Shipping is:
$10.00 First Class International
$24 Priority International
both will have tracking.

Thanks!:wave

Cool will get payment across tonight

I'm interested in the flamethrower also.whats the price on it again ? Thanks

Interested in flamethrower.

You are #1 on the List my friend!

Cool will get payment across tonight

Thanks!

I'm interested in the flamethrower also.whats the price on it again ? Thanks

There is no price yet it all depends on whether I can cast it or if I have to make each one individually. It won't be less than $50 as much as I would like it to be, but if there is a lot of interest that can drive price also. Thanks...

You are #1 on the List my friend!

There is no price yet it all depends on whether I can cast it or if I have to make each one individually. It won't be less than $50 as much as I would like it to be, but if there is a lot of interest that can drive price also. Thanks...

wv8hf6.gif

There's got to be more who want in on this, not like there is a flamethrower out there even close to being similar in 1/6.

There's got to be more who want in on this, not like there is a flamethrower out there even close to being similar in 1/6.

The WIP pic is pretty raw and doesn't do it justice. Once I get it fully complete with the propane label, faux duct tape on the oxygen tank and torn up rags on the torch end it will look much, much better.

Edit to spell Duct tape correctly. Duck tape? :lol

Last edited:

The WIP pic is pretty raw and doesn't do it justice. Once I get it fully complete with the propane label, faux duck tape on the oxygen tank and torn up rags on the torch end it will look much, much better.

I was hoping you'd do those :duff

Payment for pipe (with scissors) and holster coming very soon! :hi5:

Back