Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Wow that truly came out incredible! I love how it had the sticker with "danger" on the canister.

Last edited:
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

The flame thrower is stunning, wow!

Wow that truly came out incredible! I love how it had the sticker with "danger" on the canister.

I think it actually says Coleman, but yeah, awesome little detail. :rock

The flame thrower is stunning, wow!

I think it actually says Coleman, but yeah, awesome little detail. :rock

Yeah I think I see that now, I just assumed that's what it said since it looks like your typical "danger" label.

Playing the game now so this might be interesting to do

Yeah I think I see that now, I just assumed that's what it said since it looks like your typical "danger" label.

The only reason I knew is because I actually have a little Coleman tank just like it. :lol

Awesome work on the flamethrower.

Thanks Seb!:hi5:

The only reason I knew is because I actually have a little Coleman tank just like it. :lol

I'm trying to be as accurate as I can. If you look close there is a Budweiser beer can on the end.:)

I can put any canned drink you guys want. It doesn't have to Budweiser. It can be Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Coors, Heineken, and etc. just post what you want and I'll custom can it for you. Just want to give some options.

Bud is fine for me, needs to be game accurate.

Is anybody interested in a game accurate shiv? Like the one pictured?

the-last-of-us-shiv.jpg

I would, didn't even occur to me to get one :lol

Back