Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

I am interested for flamethrower please

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

8 so far? Great news, hopefully we can get it to 10 or more.

The flamethrower is in production and should be available for orders and shipping within a couple/few weeks. I have decided to just offer them painted and fully finished. More work for me but worth it in the end. I will have an image soon of the completed with all labels and rags. Please post if you want to be added to the list. There is no limit currently. Price will be based on interest level. Thanks all!

Here is the interest list so far for the flamethrower.

Flamethrower interest list:

1. Snake Plissken
2. dycegamez
3. phillydon21
4. elvis1976
5. anthonyzero
6. chubbyman
7. aesthetics
8. darmoor

Will the pipe still be available in a month or so? Waiting to pay off a few things before then.

Just a heads up I'll have an update tonight or tomorrow on the flamethrower along with a pic of the fully finished prototype. Thanks for your patience guys.

Good to know! Come to a price yet?

Good to know! Come to a price yet?

I am waiting until I get these mostly finished and to see if more people sign up to get one. We'll see when the finished prototype pic is uploaded. It will be between $50-60 plus shipping. The more people that sign up will drive the price a bit.

I see, I don't see anything wrong with that price considering the amount of time that was put into it.

I see, I don't see anything wrong with that price considering the amount of time that was put into it.

Believe me I'm a collector also and care very much about providing a great product at a reasonable price. This flamethrower has been a nightmare to make and produce all because of the odd shape. But that being said it is a go and you all will be getting a flamethrower soon.

Yeah it's not a typical design in the least, it wasn't like you could go by a base off a gun or something and build off of that.

Yeah it's not a typical design in the least, it wasn't like you could go by a base off a gun or something and build off of that.

4 molds latter I finally got it to work. I'm no novice to making molds but this thing just would not cast properly in any of them, except the final one.:gah: Anyway all is good. Look for the update and anyone else interested in getting the flamethrower post your interest.

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us Accessories FLAMETHROWER PICS UPDATED Pg 1-

Updated pics of final flamethrower with labels and wrapped cloth on first page. I'm working hard to get these finished more info soon. If interested post and I'll add you to the list. Thanks!

WideFull.jpg

Last edited:
Back