Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Resident Evil Vendetta Leon Kennedy finished...

IMG_0373.JPGIMG_0375.JPGIMG_0374.JPG

Got Leon yesterday. I think it's my most favorite custom I own right now.

0IGwQIn.jpg

bEW3FbX.jpg

Zg8m9lA.jpg

fwFF2qf.jpg

tqda1HY.jpg

The work her did on the holster rig is insane. He's upped his game from leaps and bounds from his leatherwork from years ago, and even back then I was impressed. Not to mention the painted white stripes look great on the jacket, along with the distressed look.

ixNiqpd.jpg

eDSdFN6.jpg

TaQIioi.jpg

ULBzqgU.jpg

e0tj3Mr.jpg

ChYw8fR.jpg

Got Leon yesterday. I think it's my most favorite custom I own right now.

The work her did on the holster rig is insane. He's upped his game from leaps and bounds from his leatherwork from years ago, and even back then I was impressed. Not to mention the painted white stripes look great on the jacket, along with the distressed look.

Great I'm glad you like it. You just need a Leon from the other 2 movies to complete your collection...

Great I'm glad you like it. You just need a Leon from the other 2 movies to complete your collection...

Man, I'd love a Vendetta Leon. Thing is I have another project in mind from RE6. Maisto, would you be willing to do a Chris from RE6 or at least his vest and gear? Let me know what you think.

Oh it was for you? You'll love it. Chris's work is excellent and deserves more notoriety around here. I just bought his Vendetta Leon today.

I see that now; can't wait to get it in hand. I'll definitely seek Maisto more now as long as he's willing of course!

Finally completed 99% of Metal Gear Solid 2 Snake. Thanks to Frank Jaeger (Matt), Sean Dabbs, Scaletta. It turned out great. Just need to get an accurate holster. Enjoy!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Another China Leon 95% finished. Vest, Pants, and shoulder holster by Geewhiz Customs. All modifications by request and customized by me. Still have to do some little things and possibly replace the vest buckles...Enjoy!

10.jpg9.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg

Back