Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will probably have to make one myself. I only see generic versions available.

Yeah I thought so. I might be interested in this version of Leon, I just need to see the film first.

His Degeneration outfit was essentially his RE4 look, while Damnation looked like he borrowed one of Chris's outfit.

Yeah I thought so. I might be interested in this version of Leon, I just need to see the film first.
His Degeneration outfit was essentially his RE4 look, while Damnation looked like he borrowed one of Chris's outfit.

I might make the other 2 Leon's. I'm also going to try making a Vendetta Chris. Now that they changed his face again it will be difficult to find a head.

I might make the other 2 Leon's. I'm also going to try making a Vendetta Chris. Now that they changed his face again it will be difficult to find a head.

I'll keep it in mind.

Capcom is hellbent in changing Chris's race. Leon has had some changes along the way (Damnation being the biggest change) but overall has been consistent.

I saw Vendetta. While I didn't really care for it, I did like Leon's look a lot. Looking forward to seeing your completed Leon.

Changed the painted seams on the jacket to leather seams. Finally got the pants to darken up. Looks much better. Dyed undershirt appropriate color and made a P226 similar to the one in the movie. I will post pics of the complicated holster when finished. Enjoy!!!

1.jpg2.jpg

I would like to but the jacket I used is no longer available and I haven't been able to find another. This is the only jacket I've found slim enough and close to the right length. I'm going to keep looking though.

I gotcha, keep me in mind :duff

So I have had a some PM's asking how I did the Leon Vendetta jacket. Well it is from an old Limited Edition Viral Factor figure pictured below. I added strips of leather for all the seams. I lightly painted the jacket to get a dark brown color, painted the white stripes and distressed the whole jacket along with dry brushing the seams. The holsters and belt are completely made of leather. The pants are from the RE6 Leon figure dyed dark charcoal. Oh and the boots were completely customized from a pair of WWII german boots pictured below.

977_jay chou.jpgD2384-2.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering how you did it. You really changed it into a completely different jacket from the bare material it was.

Back