Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one clothing set finished and it is probably going to be my last one. The vest is the issue on this. It is a vest from an old out of production para-military figure that I heavily modified. The vest is fine but it doesn't go up high enough to the chest. I'm constantly looking for different vest options but there is nothing out there. If I find something I'll let you know.

image.jpg

From my personal collection. Finally finished off Leon S Kennedy Resident Evil 6 China outfit. Hot Toys finally released their figure so the head was sorely needed. TTM-19 body and modified the head to fit...Enjoy!
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Another commissioned Joel and Ellie set...Painted, weathered and accessories by me. Ellie shirt by Kai and Joel clothes by Natchan slightly modified by me. Enjoy! I think I'm officially done at this point with Last of Us sets...Enjoy!

4.jpg7.jpg5.jpg6.jpg8.jpg

Any chance of knowing what body and clothes you used for ellie? Please

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ellie is a heavily (very heavily) modified Play Toy body. Shortened the legs and arms. Shortened the main body peg. Shaved off some of the hips and thighs with a Dremel. Removed the rubber body shell and sculpted pieces on the body to her shape. It actually has better articulation now. It was a lot of work. The shirt set is from Kai Studios and the pants are generic female jeans off eBay. All the clothes were tailored to the body by me. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I am tempted to try and make an Ellen Page Shadowcat using an Ellie head on an Asmus teenage body and the upcoming Figuremasters Storm uniform (hopefully the uniform won't swamp the smaller body too much). Is it still possible to get hold of an Ellie head?

I am tempted to try and make an Ellen Page Shadowcat using an Ellie head on an Asmus teenage body and the upcoming Figuremasters Storm uniform (hopefully the uniform won't swamp the smaller body too much). Is it still possible to get hold of an Ellie head?

The head is made by Kai Studios. I don't know if he has any left. You can contact him at [email protected].

I think you will find that the Asmus Teenage body is not a teenage body size at all. It is more of an 8-10 year old body and this head would be too large for it. Of course it doesn't hurt to try I guess.

Last edited:
Thanks! The description says 20cm tall. I find it hard to visualise. I looked at John Connor pics next to Arnie and Linda figures but maybe I won't rush to buy one until there are some more x23 pics out there.

Another commissioned Leon S. Kennedy Resident Evil 6 China outfit. Clothing tailored to body by me. Custom Vest, Shoulder holster and dual holster harness made by me. Hot Toys Leon weapons and modified head. Almost finished. Enjoy!!!

DSC08534.JPGDSC08541.JPGDSC08539.JPGDSC08538.JPG

Looks fantastic. I know parts are scarce but is there a queue of requests for this? I need me a blue China outfit for sure.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic. I know parts are scarce but is there a queue of requests for this? I need me a blue China outfit for sure.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

I second this, I'd love to have the clothes and gear. Maisto, you make one hell of a custom. PM me if the clothes and gear are available for purchase.

Back