MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MG2065 + Toribox / Yunsil Jim Carrey as THE MASK

Put me down for Option 4: head sculpt only.

Does it also come with the hat?

can we see more photos of the sculpt? maybe one without the head directly from the front?

can we see more photos of the sculpt? maybe one without the head directly from the front?

Yes, will update soon with more pics. List updated.

Option 2 for me please

Put me down for Option 4: head sculpt only.

Does it also come with the hat?

Thanks. The hat will only be available for the folks who order and outfit. I will make the heads available soon.

Stanley Ipkiss work in progress. This is a new version of wax combo - CX5s and CX5.

kpbfz7.jpg

Stanley Ipkiss work in progress. This is a new version of wax combo - CX5s and CX5.

kpbfz7.jpg

I'm thinking the forehead is a bit too large on your Ipkiss. It's also an odd expression for him to have since Stanley was much more of a downtrodden guy for most of the movie whenever he didn't have the mask. Just my 2 cents though.

I'm thinking the forehead is a bit too large on your Ipkiss. It's also an odd expression for him to have since Stanley was much more of a downtrodden guy for most of the movie whenever he didn't have the mask. Just my 2 cents though.

Thanks for the feedback. He has a few scenes at the bank and in his pajamas where he has that aww shucks/gee whiz "nice guy" smile so I was thinking this smile with him in his pajamas would be a good DX option to this set. Along with the actual mask. I will continue to work on the sculpt...far from final.

Thanks for the feedback. He has a few scenes at the bank and in his pajamas where he has that aww shucks/gee whiz "nice guy" smile so I was thinking this smile with him in his pajamas would be a good DX option to this set. Along with the actual mask. I will continue to work on the sculpt...far from final.

Yeah, you're right. Definitely has that look in the opening scene of the movie. Just thought it would be cool to have a contrast in personality for the sculpts. But your work is awesome! Keep it up man!

Yeah, you're right. Definitely has that look in the opening scene of the movie. Just thought it would be cool to have a contrast in personality for the sculpts. But your work is awesome! Keep it up man!

Thanks man...I tried to sculpt Jim Carrey once with a straight face and it just seemed all wrong. You know? Haha

I intersted option 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait...the DX set is sounding like I may have to go this route...lol....so put me down for that please...lol

Back