MG2065 + Yunsil + Corrose Jim Carrey as THE MASK SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MG2065 + Toribox / Yunsil Jim Carrey as THE MASK

I ordered the pajama set proto from yunsil so that will be a stand alone option as well. DX will be a two pack.

I ordered the pajama set proto from yunsil so that will be a stand alone option as well. DX will be a two pack.

You sir are on fire! I wish I had the dough to get this but funds don't permit.... I really want Ipkiss though haha!
Great work Mike. :duff

Will there be anything exclusive to the DX Pack? Special accessories or a discount?

List updated. Still working out the details of the accessories. Ipkiss and pajama set are confirmed. Will get the pajama set with the yellow suit proto. Milo the dog is confirmed. I will make it with interchangable heads. I am making hands to complete the pose from the first page.

Is there interest in a howling / whistling wolf interchangable head? Thinking of making that the DX option. I am wide open for suggestions. Sculpting Ipkiss right now but will move in to accessories soon.

howling whistling face would be AMAZING :D cant wait for this piece

Howling face would be a nice touch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, still happening. The proto outfit should be done next month.

Hi is this still happening, I think we spoke on facebook a few months ago and I'm still very interested in this. the sculpt is just brilliant.

Hi is this still happening, I think we spoke on facebook a few months ago and I'm still very interested in this. the sculpt is just brilliant.

Yes, sir! I have been modifying the Ipkiss sculpt and have it complete. I just need to add the hair after molding. I also have the howling wolf head almost done. Some finishing still needs to take place and the hat needs some additional sculpting work. This will be a pretty cool set when complete.

EcBMJ2.jpg

VM5oAb.jpg

d31UbW.jpg

B8Cldd.jpg

Mike is it possible to add me to the list? I'm not 100% which option I'll go for yet as have cultkings version coming but I'd really like howling wolf sculpt etc. :)

Awesome work :D

List updated. Thanks!

Anyway I can join in with an option 4? Hopefully! I love this sculpt!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back