MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu:ALL SHIPPED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu: COMPLETE FIGURE images!!

I think what Papito said is what i was assuming and sounds about right. I think the second list is more of a waiting list and it's a possibility to become a second run, but not definite. Still not sure though.

Can you please clear this up for us Beto?

:thud: Man that is insane... Congrats to all getting one! Beto = horror figure master.

can i still be put on the list? cause i'm intrested

Beto as we discussed yesterday, please put me on the second run list.

Hey Beto I sent you a PM when you get time, thanks :)

I think what Papito said is what i was assuming and sounds about right. I think the second list is more of a waiting list and it's a possibility to become a second run, but not definite. Still not sure though.

Can you please clear this up for us Beto?

Thats correct amigo, due the poor response in the Myes figure we close the order thread in 9 full figures, and I program the project to complete only 9 sets, we are only 2 persons Lupita has all the cloth trimed and ready to sew and im cast and paint all the sets but only 9, sorry but i need to finish one project per mont (thats my goal) I cant open any spot for now, and I cant say when I make a second run of this figure or if indeed i make a second run, because I need to finish the Beetlejuice, jason 3 and Freddy 3 this year.

Last edited:

hey beto, this is so insane... can i be put down on the wait list too please? just in case there's a slight chance there is ever a second run :)

I'm anxious to see the finished Jason and Freddy part III ^^

Beto payment has been sent. Please update my status, Thanks

Thats correct amigo, due the poor response in the Myes figure we close the order thread in 9 full figures, and I program the project to complete only 9 sets, we are only 2 persons Lupita has all the cloth trimed and ready to sew and im cast and paint all the sets but only 9, sorry but i need to finish one project per mont (thats my goal) I cant open any spot for now, and I cant say when I make a second run of this figure or if indeed i make a second run, because I need to finish the Beetlejuice, jason 3 and Freddy 3 this year.

Thanks for clearing that up brother. It's too bad that there wasn't enough initial interest. Maybe the serious buyers came late to the party. I hope you're able to find time at some point to make the second run. It looks like now there's at least another 4 people interested besides myself.

BEETLEGEUSE & DREAM WARRIOR FREDDY :rock:rock:rock

So sad I missed out on this Myers figure I really hope for a second run. I will for sure be getting Dream Warrior Freddy and Jason 3D :)

It may have been slow going at first, but Beto.... you have 9 people on list 1 and another 9 on the second. That's 18!!! Come on Beto, bring on Myers.... there's a lot of people on here that needs Myers to come home. :lol

It may have been slow going at first, but Beto.... you have 9 people on list 1 and another 9 on the second. That's 18!!! Come on Beto, bring on Myers.... there's a lot of people on here that needs Myers to come home. :lol
yes my friend you are right!! But i need another month to make another 9 figures, and thats mean another month of delay for Bettlejuice, Jason 3 and Freddy 3, of course I can use all year making a lot of Myers figures, but thats not my plan i want make a lot of different characters for year not only 2 or 3, i think is better for me make small runs of a lot of diferent characters like Ash, Regan etc etc. Im planning a second run of myers but maybe I go for Myers part 2 but i cant secure nothing for the moment

Did somebody say Reagan!!!
exorcist-raising-hell-regan-dummy.jpg

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Last edited:

It's been said......:yess:

yes my friend you are right!! But i need another month to make another 9 figures, and thats mean another month of delay for Bettlejuice, Jason 3 and Freddy 3, of course I can use all year making a lot of Myers figures, but thats not my plan i want make a lot of different characters for year not only 2 or 3, i think is better for me make small runs of a lot of diferent characters like Ash, Regan etc etc. Im planning a second run of myers but maybe I go for Myers part 2 but i cant secure nothing for the moment

Hey Beto, since you already have the sculpt ready for this Myers wouldnt it be quicker just to release 9 more of this Myers? I prefer First movie Myers over 2nd movie anyday PLEASE. Check you PM also please :)

Hey Beto, since you already have the sculpt ready for this Myers wouldnt it be quicker just to release 9 more of this Myers? I prefer First movie Myers over 2nd movie anyday PLEASE. Check you PM also please :)

i agree want the first version as well really don't care for the 2nd movie version.

Beto as Just Mentioned in the Above Post, That the time schedule is not there to do another run due to having other projects to finish by the end of the year.

Im also on the seconed run list, and would love to own one ,but its not looking possible,...

Back