MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu:ALL SHIPPED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu: COMPLETE FIGURE images!!

Beto as Just Mentioned in the Above Post, That the time schedule is not there to do another run due to having other projects to finish by the end of the year.

Im also on the seconed run list, and would love to own one ,but its not looking possible,...

Good point, I plan to get Dream Warrior Freddy and Jason 3D but just wouldnt seem complete without Myers. Anyone on the first run want to make 100.00 bucks and sell me your spot to me? :)

Sure you say this now AFTER I bowed out! :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry man I thought the 2nd run was a guarentee but now that I know its not I would be willing to pay the extra 100.00 to get him this run.

I agree that part 1 is king but I think with Beto's talent, a part 2 Myers from him would look awesome. I would love the first one as well but if I don't have the option, I would take a part 2.

Hey amigos!! just relax there is nothing definitive yet!!

don't forget to add me to the waitlist/hopelist/praylist beto ;) thanks!

Hey Beto please put me on the maybe 2nd run list. If it's for the second run of this exact piece, I'm %1000 in. Unfortunately I'll probably pass if it's going to be a part 2. THANKS!!!

Alright this may sound crazy to some and maybe it is but I will give 200.00 to anyone in the first run who wants to give up there spot. Just PM me if your interested please. I guess I would rather pay 200.00 more for the figure now then wait. if you already paid the 550.00 to Beto I would just pay you 750.00 and take over the spot so Beto wouldnt have to refund any money. I could pay this in full to you via paypal on the 29th of this month :)

Ok chilipep66 has been kind enough to sell me his spot for the 200.00 bucks so Beto he will be contacting you to let you know so you can switch over to my name. I will be paying him the full 750.00 if he already paid you Beto so I will be paid in full if that is ok. :)

Indeed, I had to let this one go. if you guys may have noticed, I have a few things in the for sale section as im in a spot where I am in need of some spare change. I really hope to get in on the second run list, and mean no disrespect to Beto by giving up my spot. its an amazing piece of work that I still hope to own one day!

Hey Beto, chilipep66 and I sent you PMs regarding me buying his spot on the first run. Can you please confirm the switch and let me know what I need to pay you for shipping? Thank you

yes I know, sorry but i cant answer the messages as fast as i wish, I need to answer a lot o messanges and need to work in the figures at the same time, just keep me a little patience, NO need to post multiple messages in all my threads to tell me i need to ask a message, regards

yes I know, sorry but i cant answer the messages as fast as i wish, I need to answer a lot o messanges and need to work in the figures at the same time, just keep me a little patience

No problem buddy I am sorry dont meen to rush you I know your busy please take your time :)

Thank you,
Brian

I'm not going to offer to pay more for someone's spot but down the road if anyone decides to sell one of theirs because they need the money or has changed their mind, let me know and I will buy it off you.

HAAA...Chilepep just made money on a figure he didn't have...LOL...talking about pre-flipping..:_)...but i feel you on the squeeze for oney these days...lol...:)

Got a good alternative custom Myers going on but still need a 1:6 Carved Pumpkin, Beto if you decide to do additional pumpkins please let me know!

Or if anyone from the list that doesnt want or need the pumpkin let me know, Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

03c9b6c3.jpg
[/IMG]

Back