MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu:ALL SHIPPED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MICHAEL MYERS 1978 by Betomatali & Lu: COMPLETE FIGURE images!!

Wow that's a wicked pic Turbo Thx for posting.

I need to get a display case dedicated to Beto's work only. IMO he is by far the best Horror 1/6 figure maker at the moment.

put me into a slot please...

:)

Ok! the time is here, Myers is complete and I need to confirm payments this week, I stop to receive payments on June 18th, We only make the figures for the guys who already complete the transaction, we start shipping the figures June 28- 29, Only 9 spots are open if some guy of the list want to leave please let me know, to give another guy the chance!
thanks a lot amigos

Hey Beto, no rush or anything just curious if you are still planning to ship these out in the next couple of days? Thank you :)

Hey Beto, Paid Chilipep66 in full today for my Myers set so I just owe you shipping costs and we are good to go :)

Yo Beto .... When do you send the first Myers?

Thanks for the PM Beto, payment sent for shipping so all paid up now. Looking foward to getting this masterpiece :)

Any updates on the shipping eta Beto?

That M. Meyers looks fantastic.
I'm very new here, Has ANY one every done [or seen] an Elsa Lanchester Bride resin head ? Or a Chaney London after Midnight one ?

Not sure how this works. If you know any information, send me a personal message [I'm thirtease].

Would love to be on the list for a second run.

Yea me too :( So pissed I missed this :pow

Any more spots for a the second run, definitely want this for my collection! :rock

Any updates on this I thought they were shipping on the 28th that's why we had a deadline to pay

Any updates on this I thought they were shipping on the 28th that's why we had a deadline to pay

yes, I have a delay making last time upgrades and trying to find a nice package for the figure, Im trying to prepare all packages and send all this week end, if there is any problem for you whit the deadline date to pay or the delay, always you can send me a PM or a mail, and we can solve this issue.
If this delay is a problem for you I can give you a full refund anytime you want , just let me know as fast you can please, best regards

No i was just curious if they did go out or not I'm in no big rush just wondered what was going on and diddnt want to fill your inbox with silly questions figured I would see if anyone heard anything thanks for the update and looking forward to getting him

yes, I have a delay making last time upgrades and trying to find a nice package for the figure, Im trying to prepare all packages and send all this week end, if there is any problem for you whit the deadline date to pay or the delay, always you can send me a PM or a mail, and we can solve this issue.
If this delay is a problem for you I can give you a full refund anytime you want , just let me know as fast you can please, best regards

Now that is what I call customer service. In Beto We Trust.
:wave

Great news about the box as well A nice little touch to this great set

Great news about the box as well A nice little touch to this great set

Agreed I can't wait to get my first Beto masterpiece to add to my collection. Hope to also add Freddy Dream Warriors and Jason Part 3.

Back