Head sculpture "My Indy" by WW - Closed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In printing now ;-)
1703783777728.png

1703783831334.png

1703783854394.png

Maybe a silly question but how are people using the necked versions? Are there certain bodies that work with those?

Maybe a silly question but how are people using the necked versions? Are there certain bodies that work with those?
Not a silly question, I've been wondering that myself after ordering one. Figured I'd make it up as I went along.

My tentative plan was to use a Sideshow muscle body I have laying around and cutting away the neck/chest portion to accommodate the WW neck. It's a pretty soft material so shouldn't be too difficult. This style of body here: https://toyanxiety.com/the-big-lewbowski-the-dude-nude-body/

Main issue with the SS bodies is the ankle joints aren't compatible with HT-style pegs.

I was looking at my Cairo Indy and was wondering the same thing about the neck. I feel like the neck piece should be a bit larger covering a portion of the chest if we want him to have his shirt a but open at the top. I hope @Waruna Weligamage tests this on a body with clothes to get a proper look. Before we get too far into production on this.

Sorry for the delay in response here huys. Having some health issues at home. Hopefully by this week end ill be able to get back on foot again. Also I kept the PO for this long as few asked and few wanted. Imma gonna close the pre order by the end of next week so ill be able to work on the final production. As for the body lets work on that. My plan is to mainly work on the Jx S 01 body compatibility and anything else you guys will need to come up and advice me. Ill see the possibilities on covering all the requests as much as possible. I have the Jx S o1 with me there for I can do the tests on the particular body type

Sorry for the delay in response here huys. Having some health issues at home. Hopefully by this week end ill be able to get back on foot again. Also I kept the PO for this long as few asked and few wanted. Imma gonna close the pre order by the end of next week so ill be able to work on the final production. As for the body lets work on that. My plan is to mainly work on the Jx S 01 body compatibility and anything else you guys will need to come up and advice me. Ill see the possibilities on covering all the requests as much as possible. I have the Jx S o1 with me there for I can do the tests on the particular body type

That's great. So what body will you be using/testing for the necked head?

Back