New custom 1/6 Dexter "Dark Passenger" figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New custom 1/6 dexter "dark passenger" figure

I guess we are all on the same boat ;) so will ask Appollovin to include them with the DX set

Kimri ( who makes the best medical supplies in 1/6th world ) have joined our production team for the "Dark Passenger figure"
Best syringes out there by far in my opinion !
Excited to see how this project is taking shape. If you are interested in any of the parts let us know and we can add your to the interest list.
HNY TO ALL OF YOU !!!

Attachments

• 5cc+metal+retractable+syringe+kit+l1-6.jpg
    5cc+metal+retractable+syringe+kit+l1-6.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 814

Blood Slide Box by Appollovin with smiley face slide sample. This is a sample of the one he made several years ago, he will create a brand new improved slide box for us.
12421694_10153300325103339_1352921718_n.jpg

We are looking at the syringes and even though the ones we posted are amazing they are not screen accurate. What do u prefer those syringes or have us make ones exactly like the ones used on the show?needle.jpglatest.jpg

The guys from Fullmetal Custom's and Jair Kimri ( who makes the best medical supplies in 1/6th world ) have joined our production team for the "Dark Passenger figure" and this are the syringes we will include with our figure.
Best syringes out there by far in my opinion !
Excited to see how this project is taking shape. If you are interested in any of the parts let us know and we can add your to the interest list.
HNY TO ALL OF YOU !!!
View attachment 233833

Agreed, the first pics you posted are without a doubt amazing. I would prefer screen accuracy though.

Screen accurate syringes it is !

Interest in dx set

Hey guys I am very happy and excited to finally show you our new Custom 1/6 Action Figure and Statue Company called " PLASTICA" formed by some of the most famous and amazing artists in the 6xth Scale World... We are the company in charge of the new 1/6 DEXTER "DARK PASSENGER figure.
Check us out and LIKE our page !!!
https://www.facebook.com/plasticatoys/

First I should say that fullmetal has nothing to do with this figure. Nothing! Kimri or Kim is doing the syringes. The reason why he knows about details in the medical field is because he is an orthopedic doctor who likes collecting 1/6 figures.

He has done many modern medical things for OSW. Amazing work. Look at my ebay auction. He did most of the medical things, about 95%.
Custom Made 1 6 Scale Military Medical Items Toy Soldier BHI Stompii Medic BP | eBay

Again, I just wanted to clarify that fullmetal has nothing to do with this. This is all Kim. If your interested, please contact me, because I don't think he is a member here. Here are his things. I don't carry his medical supplies, but can get them.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...47024-2015-05-11-kims-elfbaits-minitures.html

Now, Kim has agreed with me on making the M99 case with the two syringes and the two veils. He expects it should run about $100 without shipping. This is speculation right now. Regular syringe will cost $25 + $7 shipping.
What I need to know is how many of you guys would be interested in the case? And how many on the syringe?

Last edited:

Kimri is the BEST for medical 1/6 accesories ;)
Here is a pic of the syringe case and veils used on the show.
NOTE: Syringes in this pic are not screen accurate.

6eb4b0d7-1.jpg
First I should say that fullmetal has nothing to do with this figure. Nothing! Kimri or Kim is doing the syringes. The reason why he knows about details in the medical field is because he is an orthopedic doctor who likes collecting 1/6 figures.

He has done many modern medical things for OSW. Amazing work. Look at my ebay auction. He did most of the medical things, about 95%.
Custom Made 1 6 Scale Military Medical Items Toy Soldier BHI Stompii Medic BP | eBay

Again, I just wanted to clarify that fullmetal has nothing to do with this. This is all Kim. If your interest, please contact me, because I don't think he is a member here. Here are his things. I don't carry his medical supplies, but can get them.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...47024-2015-05-11-kims-elfbaits-minitures.html

Now, Kim has agreed with me on making the M99 case with the two syringes and the two veils. He expects it should run about $100 without shipping. This is speculation right now. Regular syringe will cost $25 + $7 shipping.
What I need to know is how many of you guys would be interested in the case? And how many on the syringe?

Back