New custom 1/6 Dexter "Dark Passenger" figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New custom 1/6 dexter "dark passenger" figure

We are accepting special orders for anyone interested on it. The Full kill kit costs aprox $400 / $450 ( can get a better price if we place an order for more than 1 kit )

Please include the full kill kit with my DX set if it you are excepting interest. Thanks

We are almost closing the DX interest list, only 5 spaces left.

Blood Slide box will be included with the DX set. ;)
In for full stalker - head and hands - blood spatter visor - will the blood slide box be available too?

Hi Chrisorlo
I signed up with you in page 2 but im still not on the DX list.

We are almost closing the DX interest list, only 5 spaces left.

Ill take a full kill kit with my DX set as well

Really nice project, glad to see some attention on the bay harbor butcher.

I already own kato outfit, so I'd like,if its possible, to be in for just 1 Headsculpt.(If gloved hands are part of the set its ok)
thank you.

Interested in a DX set

Please put me down for the "HEAD AND EXTRA HANDS WITH NITRILE GLOVES."

Amazing Kato is extremely talented. YEs we can add you for the sculpts just need to remind you that they come unpainted. ;)

Really nice project, glad to see some attention on the bay harbor butcher.

I already own kato outfit, so I'd like,if its possible, to be in for just 1 Headsculpt.(If gloved hands are part of the set its ok)
thank you.

THE NEW "DARK PASSENGER" CUSTOM 1/6 FIGURE GETS A GREEN LIGHT AND WILL BEGIN PRODUCTION JAN 15th.
11 more days for the amazing Seann Dabbs to begin sculpting. We will keep all of you guys updated with pics of how the sculpts are coming along.
Also Geewhiz customs will begin tailoring the custom clothing for the prototype and they should have it ready in around 3 to 4 weeks aprox.
Only 2 spots left on the DX interest list, as soon as we close the DX list we will only have head and hand sculpts available for anyone interested.
NOTE: Individual sculpts will not come painted.

Follow Us on Facebook for updates and this and other figures we are planning on creating. https://www.facebook.com/plasticatoys/

Amazing Kato is extremely talented. YEs we can add you for the sculpts just need to remind you that they come unpainted. ;)

its ok to me thank you!

I'm interested in a stalker clothing set and the watch

Hi there R1ch1e, I will write you down for a stalker clothing set, unfortunately we have decided the watch will come as an exclusive accesorie for our DX set.
I will post the final updated info later on today.
This is what our " Stalker Clothing " Package will include: ( Only 15 sets available )
• Olive Long Sleeve Henley Shirt with Buttons
• Army Green Cargo Pants with Multiple Pockets
• Hand sculpt with leather gloves look
• Jump Boots
• Syringe

I'm interested in a stalker clothing set and the watch

Back