New custom 1/6 Dexter "Dark Passenger" figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New custom 1/6 dexter "dark passenger" figure

I think Facebook is easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Facebook is easier

Facebook is a steaming pile of crap in the best of times. :) There's no ability to create a thread like this on Facebook, the closest would be creating a group - and that's a hassle because every post then also has its own set of comments. Creating a single post in a different group becomes totally unmanageable.

Still getting used to SSF but i simply love it its just a matter of getting used to it.
I think FB is good for news updates , but SSF will handle our sales thread.
Facebook is a steaming pile of crap in the best of times. :) There's no ability to create a thread like this on Facebook, the closest would be creating a group - and that's a hassle because every post then also has its own set of comments. Creating a single post in a different group becomes totally unmanageable.

How much for just the blood slide box? If you guys are doing that.

Interested in the headsculpt.

The Blood slide box will only be included in the DX set as Exclusive accesories. Might have a couple available!
How much for just the blood slide box? If you guys are doing that.

Thanks but I didn't see my name appear under any of the lists? Is there a headsculpt (unpainted option)? If not add me to the "head & extra hands" list. Also, is this for an unpainted headsculpt because I prefer it that way. Thanks.

Yes in fact all the sculpts come unpaited. Only the ones on our DX set are painted.
Havent posted the updated list. Will do it in a bit! cheers

Thanks but I didn't see my name appear under any of the lists? Is there a headsculpt (unpainted option)? If not add me to the "head & extra hands" list. Also, is this for an unpainted headsculpt because I prefer it that way. Thanks.

Preview of the custom 1/6 needle's the talented Kimri is creating for our favorite "Stalker"... He is still going to add the green needle part to match the exact look from the one used by Dexter. Let us hear your comments guys !!! :yess:

20160110_194435.jpg
20160110_190444.jpg

Body looks to be a bit too short - also a tiny bit too wide, but that's more than acceptable if some length is added.

Thanks for the comment, will def talk to Kim about it !
Body looks to be a bit too short - also a tiny bit too wide, but that's more than acceptable if some length is added.

1/6 DEXTER MORGAN DX SET ( OPEN )
1. Charles Lim
2. Kyle Ward
3. Keegan Beauchamp
4. Robert Berkowitz
5. Andrew Kozlowsky
6. Paul Gregory
7. Matthias Hengst
8. Danyon Dimayuga
9. Joseph H Libner
10. GeneralZodLives
11. Ozmosis45
12. Nearedg3
13. Spiderforever 7
14. Jeronimo
15. KEC2007
16. Gudaew
17. Nathan Jones
18. Jianing
19. Levit05
20. tash75
21. TD12
22. chunkycurley
23. Chief Brody
24. lazaro

HEAD AND EXTRA HANDS WITH NITRILE GLOVES LOOK
1. Mark Queen
2. Pixel
3. Tom Roberts
4. Domenico Cicerone
5. Dr__Essex
6. ombudsman
7. Fadefilmstudio ( Headsculpt )

CLOTHING SET INTEREST THREAD:
Only if we get enough people interested on this costume packages we will make them available. If not only the DX figure and head sculpts will be available.

COMPLETE TAILORED “ STALKER LOOK ”
1. Bram Page
2. Dr__Essex
3. r1ch1e
4. Pixel

COMPLETE TAILORED “ DARK PASSENGER LOOK “
1. Jimmy Chu

FULL KILL KIT
1. Spiderforever 7
2. TD12
3. nearedg3

Please note, we are not taking payments yet.

Chris, would you mind updating the first post with the listed names you just posted as well as any and all changes that apply to the different sets and ala-carte options. IMO, one of the reasons you may be seeing less traction on some of the items is because the first post is somewhat confusing and also missing information that you've added in later posts.

Example, you included the following in another post within the thread, but it's not on the first post:

This is what our " Stalker Clothing " Package will include: ( Only 15 sets available )
• Olive Long Sleeve Henley Shirt with Buttons
• Army Green Cargo Pants with Multiple Pockets
• Hand sculpt with leather gloves look
• Jump Boots
• Syringe

Also, if there is a special price for the "Head + Hands" package, it's not mentioned - nor whether the hands overlap with the ones included in the package above. You should also add that at $125 the heads come unpainted - that part won't help with sales though, and IMO, it's somewhat on the high side for an unpainted casting ($70 is the common price for a 20-unit run).

I'd like to help get a few more people interested in this, but when they ask me for particulars, I want to make sure I'm giving them the right info.

Back