New custom 1/6 Dexter "Dark Passenger" figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New custom 1/6 dexter "dark passenger" figure

Hey guys, Chris again with a look question for all of you!
Would you prefer the final DX figure to be clean and neat ? or would u prefer having a "BLOODY VERSION" of the Dark Passenger look? having his Apron and Spatter visor covered in blood? I personally prefer the bloody version but would like to hear everyones input in the matter.

Sounds great to me I guess I'll keep the watch I have already on my Dexter the syringe I do need so Thank you

We will have the needles available very soon... Kimri is already working on the M99 Syringe case and on the replica syringes.
Sounds great to me I guess I'll keep the watch I have already on my Dexter the syringe I do need so Thank you

I'm good with the bloody version as long as Dexter's face is clean with out blood on it. Apron and Spatter visor covered in blood is cool just keep Dexter's face clean. Unless there will be 2 head sculpts one bloody and one clean, I'm Down with that and willing to pay extra for 2 sculpts also.

Hey guys, Chris again with a look question for all of you!
Would you prefer the final DX figure to be clean and neat ? or would u prefer having a "BLOODY VERSION" of the Dark Passenger look? having his Apron and Spatter visor covered in blood? I personally prefer the bloody version but would like to hear everyones input in the matter.

Can only post a tentative interest w/o seeing product.

Very interested in a DX Set, consist of everything correct?

We are only including one head sculpt and the face will not come with blood due to costs, since there might be people wanting to pose with his Stalker look and blood on his face would look a little weird. The bloody version will be available only in the DX set and the parts we plan of painting with blood are like u mention the visor and the apron. We will have 15 extra sculpts available for anyone interested in posing both looks ( will need also an extra 1/6 body )
I'm good with the bloody version as long as Dexter's face is clean with out blood on it. Apron and Spatter visor covered in blood is cool just keep Dexter's face clean. Unless there will be 2 head sculpts one bloody and one clean, I'm Down with that and willing to pay extra for 2 sculpts also.

Yes the DX set comes with both the Stalker and the Exclusive Bloody Dark Passenger look, also comes with exclusive accesories only available in the DX set.
Very interested in a DX Set, consist of everything correct?

We totally understand , we will begin sculpting and tailoring Jan15th and we will post pictures with updates on the figures development.
Also once we post the Sale thread the Dx sets and headsculpts will be sold on a first come first serve basis. We are getting a lot of people interested so if youd like just let me know and I can add you to the interest list.
Can only post a tentative interest w/o seeing product.

Great, I'd like all the items, is anything excluded from the DX Set? Serious interest, please add me.

Yes the DX set comes with both the Stalker and the Exclusive Bloody Dark Passenger look, also comes with exclusive accesories only available in the DX set.

The Full kill Kit and M99 Syringe Case doesnt come with the Dx set. Those are the only parts that we are selling individually due to the cost of them. Already added u will appear on our updated list.
Great, I'd like all the items, is anything excluded from the DX Set? Serious interest, please add me.

can't wait for this! I'm Kyle Ward by the way if you want to update the dx list here to reflect my ssf name if you ever need to get in contact with me here.

Hi Kyle will do ;) Hope your doing great, I am also extremely excited to see the final product going to be top notch!
can't wait for this! I'm Kyle Ward by the way if you want to update the dx list here to reflect my ssf name if you ever need to get in contact with me here.

Hey just wondering when the prototype be ready for pics ? Really stoked about this figure

Still not headsculpt photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good Chris, thanks for starting a thread here on the forum, it's easier to track than on FB.

Back