Clothing set [On mass produce] Flowerpot-Killer outfits by TORIBOX

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This news is interesting. Not to derail this thread (apologies), but does anybody know if his "Mad Max" sculpt is available and if so, how could I contact him. I don't do Facebook so that's not an option for me. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Hi Shunkmanitou, I think Beastmaster said he might put it up for sale at the end of the year. I really wish he would, its an absoloutely amazing sculpt. I'm sure there would be plenty of interest if he did. I'd encourage you to check with him. The more interest, the better ☺ You could try Sideshow freaks forum, I think he was on there.

Hi Shunkmanitou, I think Beastmaster said he might put it up for sale at the end of the year. I really wish he would, its an absoloutely amazing sculpt. I'm sure there would be plenty of interest if he did. I'd encourage you to check with him. The more interest, the better ☺ You could try Sideshow freaks forum, I think he was on there.

Thanks for posting your reply. I try to follow up with Beastmaster as advised.

I just noticed the current body is DAM narrow body. However, the body is too narrow and even narrower than TTM18 and TTM21.

As you can see from the movie, Leon has a wide shoulder. I think we should change the narrow body to a body with wider shoulders.

39069ee86242bf29b021b4880cd48c56.jpg

Besides, if the Leon Head sculpt made by beastmaster can be without the neck, I think a wide body with a neck should be adopted so that the tee shirt can be more natural and the neck joint can be hidden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just noticed the current body is DAM narrow body. However, the body is too narrow and even narrower than TTM18 and TTM21.

As you can see from the movie, Leon has a wide shoulder. I think we should change the narrow body to a body with wider shoulders.

Besides, if the Leon Head sculpt made by beastmaster can be without the neck, I think a wide body with a neck should be adopted so that the tee shirt can be more natural and the neck joint can be hidden.

I prefer a no neck sculpt + neck with chest for another wide shoulders body

Thank you for your opinion.
Body can be changed until we send the body to Yunsil. We have to send the body on July. So, body is still can be changed.

Can I still be added for the shoes? I thought I was in the list until checked. Thanks

Back