Peter Cushing set by Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here I thought I was the only one and swapping bodies hoping it would look more form fitting. I guess I am going to have to take in the suit and hope I dont mess it up too much.

I said I was using the ttm19 in my last post but I mistyped. It's actually the ttm18, a knockoff but same still the same, that I bought to use. It's big on it. The ttm21 ,which is the regular body, has wider shoulders than the ttm18 and the suit is still loose on it.

It was mentioned in the first post of this thread that the suit would fit both the ttm18 and 21. That's definitely true but it fits much too loose to achieve the look of Tarkin. Had it been tailored like the SS Piett suit to fit the ttm18 like in my pic below, it would have been perfect.

I much prefer Dan's suit in terms of color, construction and material but I'm afraid I'm going to have to sacrifice my Piett figure since the SS suit fits the ttm18 properly for Tarkin's look and Dan's doesn't.

SS Piett on a ttm18.

View attachment 336495

Dan's suit on a ttm18.

View attachment 336496

Here I thought I was the only one and swapping bodies hoping it would look more form fitting. I guess I am going to have to take in the suit and hope I dont mess it up too much.

I'll be curious to see how you do with it. Unfortunately I bought two of the suits, one for OZZEL and one for Tarkin, and they're both still sitting in my parts drawer because they are just too big to use. If you're successful in altering it maybe I could get some tips.

Back