Peter Cushing set by Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice.
Just got the suit yesterday and it is really really well done. I'd be willing to pay to have it retailored at this point!

apologies for not posting much and a delay on some works. had a fire incident which kept me busy cleaning and recovering stuff. hope to fully recover soon.

will start working back again this april with commissions. thanks

Hope all recovers well, Viper. I've never had to deal with something like that, so I'm sure it's unnerving to say the least.
Be well.

6153ee5cdf4a53cc6c99492aed7859a6.jpg

I'm still futzing w/ getting the suit tighter. I wound up cutting the pants off at the knee and using thin strips of duct tape to get them tight around the knees; allowing for the DID boots to slip easy on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone post a pic with this on the TT22 or confirm that the suit shown is on a TT22? Something is off. Most are saying the suit is too big, but now Viper is telling me the head may be out of proportion. Help, thanks

Can someone post a pic with this on the TT22 or confirm that the suit shown is on a TT22? Something is off. Most are saying the suit is too big, but now Viper is telling me the head may be out of proportion. Help, thanks

somebody is asking to make a suit based on a ttm 22 body. there is a big difference between a ttm 22 and a regular body. the head may be a bit too big for a ttm 22 with a suit fit for a ttm 22

4192330302_b8ddbce081.jpg
ttm 22 on the left

somebody is asking to make a suit based on a ttm 22 body. there is a big difference between a ttm 22 and a regular body. the head may be a bit too big for a ttm 22 with a suit fit for a ttm 22

View attachment 335771
ttm 22 on the left

There is a lot of margin making it slimmer without the head looking too large I think.

I have this on order from you and if it's an option I would very much like to have it made for the TTM22 as well. There is always the possibilty to use longer foot pegs on that body to have a skinny average height man.

This picture isn't exactly how it would look since it seems like every body out there is so broad shouldered, but at least it's an indication that it could get much slimmer without problem.

Tarkin.jpg
Picture stolen from the thread and manipulated, sorry about that.

The pants doesn't need to be full lenght either to make it easier to use boots with it and not having to stuff the pants down all the way.
tumblr_loaer12foJ1qajllro1_500.jpg

Nice manipulation, anwe, and that's exactly how I pictured Tarkin looking.

Viper, I have to agree that the sculpt does look slightly large on a ttm22 Slim but not really that bad. The pic below is with the sculpt on a Slim using Piett's suit and it looks pretty good.

image.jpeg

The body I had thought might look best is the Narrow Shoulder ttm19. I bought the knockoff shown in the pic with the plans of using it for Tarkin. If the suit were made to fit snug on it I think it would look great. Right now the two suits I bought from you are even loose fitting on the normal shouldered TTM body you had tailored them to.

image.jpeg

I thought the conversation was that the suit would fit a TTM 22 or 19, not a regular, and now Coco is saying a regular body doesn't fit this suit? Not sure what the solution is here. The head definitely will looks large on the 22...naked. But that's on any figure. The clothes fill out the rest as long as they are properly tailored.

I said I was using the ttm19 in my last post but I mistyped. It's actually the ttm18, a knockoff but same still the same, that I bought to use. It's big on it. The ttm21 ,which is the regular body, has wider shoulders than the ttm18 and the suit is still loose on it.

It was mentioned in the first post of this thread that the suit would fit both the ttm18 and 21. That's definitely true but it fits much too loose to achieve the look of Tarkin. Had it been tailored like the SS Piett suit to fit the ttm18 like in my pic below, it would have been perfect.

I much prefer Dan's suit in terms of color, construction and material but I'm afraid I'm going to have to sacrifice my Piett figure since the SS suit fits the ttm18 properly for Tarkin's look and Dan's doesn't.

SS Piett on a ttm18.

IMG_0422.JPG

Dan's suit on a ttm18.

IMG_0329.JPG

Don't get me wrong...it's BECAUSE Dan's suit is so good that I want it to be right! I'd rather pay (though I shouldn't have to) for it to be retailored then go with the SS suit, but I do know where you're coming from. Needless to say, this suit, superb as it is, doesn't seem to be tailored as advertised if a regular body is swimming in it. :slap

Wow...that's pretty big!

There is a lot of margin making it slimmer without the head looking too large I think.

I have this on order from you and if it's an option I would very much like to have it made for the TTM22 as well. There is always the possibilty to use longer foot pegs on that body to have a skinny average height man.

This picture isn't exactly how it would look since it seems like every body out there is so broad shouldered, but at least it's an indication that it could get much slimmer without problem.

View attachment 335801
Picture stolen from the thread and manipulated, sorry about that.

The pants doesn't need to be full lenght either to make it easier to use boots with it and not having to stuff the pants down all the way.
View attachment 335802

Awesome photoshop...that's how this should look!:clap

Back