Peter Cushing set by Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tarkin outfit update from Dan Castro on Facebook. I like how he has added the shirt cuffs that I mentioned to him. According to the 501st Tarkin must have shirt cuffs showing at the end of the sleeve.

What's been done...

SW Grand Moff Tarkin Suit....2nd proto in Olive Dab.

Fixed the jacket, changed the fabric and color.

e42e83848fc5aa84b6f35b6cea6068d8.jpg

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

It is shaping up nicely.

A couple notes:

-Those jodhpurs need to be a lot bigger.

-Sleeves could be tightened up a bit.

-Also, begging someone to post on his facebook -- please no stitching on the uniform's cuffline for the faux shirt cuffs. PLEASE! That just makes it look cheap. I will tear that stitching off and add my own shirt.

-Please don't forget the open 'pockets' for the code cylinders.

Last edited:
Just a question...if multiple heads (orders) are being shipped to one painter do we all pay the full international shipping cost?

That's good. Only three other points to settle.
I quoted your post on Dans Facebook page and he said that he will try to incorporate the changes but the prototypes had already been approved by those who have ordered the outfit from him. Making changes will also delay the release of the outfit.

To give a bump to an awesome sculptor's thread and for sheer fun.....play of words on a Peter Cushing quote!!

"You prefer another headsculpt? Then name the Actor......I grow tired of asking.....what is the headsculpt you want?"

I quoted your post on Dans Facebook page and he said that he will try to incorporate the changes but the prototypes had already been approved by those who have ordered the outfit from him. Making changes will also delay the release of the outfit.

Thanks for doing that.

Too bad its too late for those fixes. I'll wait for the final product to decide on going the distance with this Tarkin project.

Any idea when these will ship? I'm really looking forward to getting this sculpt.

Back