Peter Cushing set by Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious too. Paid for the duds last week and just now paid for a noggen so I'm ready to put Petey together.

Finally! A Tarkin! WooHoo!

Hey guys, I should have first half of the preorders going out by the weekend and the following half next week. Dan Castro will be the first to show the build all together, i just mailed out the first casting to him for building. Thanks again guys!

That's great news. Really looking forward to replacing the head on this guy...

3cedd059a676141dfa0ec929e1480a12.jpg

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

Hey guys, I should have first half of the preorders going out by the weekend and the following half next week. Dan Castro will be the first to show the build all together, i just mailed out the first casting to him for building. Thanks again guys!

Awesome! :rock

And for those wanting a display stand for theirs but don't have a spare HT one like j14 did, I'll be making them in a 4x6 style using EVILFACE's metallic decals and will probably do a graphite gray Death Star floor top or a satin black top. Whichever looks best with Petey.

Looking forward to seeing what Dan has to show us. I've been waiting for a good Tarkin ever since I started collecting 1/6 figures.

Looking forward to seeing some in hand pics of those that shipped out. :rock

Also, just want to make sure you got my payment for the set. :duff

Have any of the heads shipped yet or is it just Dan Castros head that has shipped?

Shipping the first batch of 12 out tomorrow morning, tracking being updated now. The rest going out next week! Casting pics up tomorrow.

Shipping the first batch of 12 out tomorrow morning, tracking being updated now. The rest going out next week! Casting pics up tomorrow.

That's great news. Really looking forward to seeing this in hand. When shipping mine can you make sure to check my notes about the extra set of code cylinders.

Thanks for the email! Can't wait to get this!
Btw, who has pics of a fully kitted Peter? I so want to see the suit!

Thanks for the email! Can't wait to get this!
Btw, who has pics of a fully kitted Peter? I so want to see the suit!

Dan Castro, the guy that made the outfit, will be the first person with a completed figure. He's on Facebook as Unleashed Viper Customs.

Looking good. Can't wait to see the head on there.

Interesting that the stitching is back on the sleeves. Looked to be gone in a previous pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back