Predator Commando Team by Rocco (Sculptor)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nexus

Super Freak
Premium Member
Reaction score
Considering that Dutch and Billy were the only ones to make the HT's cut, gauging interest to see who might want to expand the team. Need 20 per to green light.

25z2v7t.jpg

NOTE: These would likely be done over a year or so, with sculpts spread out every 2-3 months. So no reason to worry about breaking the bank.

Dutch (new)
1. nexus (note: since I already have a repaint, I'd suggest a different expression)

Dillon
1. nexus (I already have an Apollo conversion that looks pretty good, but willing to trade up)
2. Queromarvel

Blain (w/bush hat)
1. nexus
2. Queromarvel

Mac (non-screaming head)
1. nexus
2. Queromarvel

Billy (indicate hatted or headband)

Poncho
1. Queromarvel
2. Bryan244

Hawkins
1. Queromarvel

Anna
1. ifrack

Bonus:
Lt. Harrigan from Predator 2
1. nexus

Last edited:
Between this and the ALiens colonial marines thread, I'd need to sell a few organs. Put me down for Blaine right now. I have a nice one that I did awhile ago, but could upgrade.
blaine2.jpg

Great looking Blaine. I should note on both these threads that the sculpts will be spread out over about a year. Rocco is good, but he's not a machine, and these days folks are descending on his skills like ants at a picnic. But he's willing to take on projects as long as the interest is there so it's a potential win-win all around. I look at this more as a built-a team approach. Maybe we will start off with a new Dutch head (something more intense than HT, possibly with a squint), then Dillon a few months later, then Blaine a few months after that, and so on. So enough time for a breather in between. Personally I'm not interested in the whole team, but some folks might be. And it would be great to get more Commandos and Space Marines in the collection.

Back