New Daniel Day Lewis from Nut Pizs - Both Plainviews and Both Bill the Butchers. Painted or Unpainted!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
updated the list and bumped. This is a very healthy project Nut has a lot of stuff on the go, we are soliciting more interest.

I don't deal with Facebook and no desire to start now, but someone else can feel free to share on there if compelled as well too, will likely make things go quicker with a bigger list :)

If somehow we can get someone with the skills to do a most accurate Bill brawler knives set id be hyped. Been waiting years for one. Robbie started one out but put the project aside as there wasnt enough interest i think or he was bored with the project. The teasers he sent were amazing.

Seen all the knives set out there and they just arent there in quality. Stitching too big and bright, no weathering, wrong knives etc.

Someone do a knives set pleeeease. The best of the best!

If somehow we can get someone with the skills to do a most accurate Bill brawler knives set id be hyped. Been waiting years for one. Robbie started one out but put the project aside as there wasnt enough interest i think or he was bored with the project. The teasers he sent were amazing.

Seen all the knives set out there and they just arent there in quality. Stitching too big and bright, no weathering, wrong knives etc.

Someone do a knives set pleeeease. The best of the best!
Try to write to Dmitry)

• 4) Bill the Butcher Skullcap (will fit existing RobbiethePainter hats)

Yeah a lot of people are looking for their sculpts from him. Not the best artist to deal with.

Is there any confirmation on this happening?
I'm currently working on a Daniel Plainview and Bill the Butcher (not advertising as I'm nowhere near finished on all of these characters)

Back