New Daniel Day Lewis from Nut Pizs - Both Plainviews and Both Bill the Butchers. Painted or Unpainted!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ray

Can you please add my head as “ Painted “?

I know Lewis is one of your favorites and Nut will be on fire on this run seeing his recent work. Thanks again for taking this on!

Last edited:
* note... * there is an uncompleted pending run going for the black coat bill suit. Iris is completing that run. Until it’s completed out of respect for the members who are in that boat and waiting for their clothes, I’m putting this outfit project on hold, both outfits. But don’t worry, I’ll make sure both WILL happen again ASAP.

* note... * there is an uncompleted pending run going for the black coat bill suit. Iris is completing that run. Until it’s completed out of respect for the members who are in that boat and waiting for their clothes, I’m putting this outfit project on hold, both outfits. But don’t worry, I’ll make sure both WILL happen again ASAP.

Thank u Ray for ur effort. Anyway Ray, what is the version of the boots? Black coat or Brawler?

Raymond any infos about a rough timeframe? No pressure from my side of course but I have the feeling that Nut Pizs is on fire atm.
So many head sculpts he released in the last 3-6 month is insane by the quality they are:D

Anyone know anyone to round up for knives and belt set? A set that will be the best or the best?

Ray, you added my name twice.
A7raja
(3)
(19)

Anyone know anyone to round up for knives and belt set? A set that will be the best or the best?

I think DL ( Dmitriy Laktionov ) has a good Belt and knife set and its price is reasonable he might be interested.

Put me down as "Interested"in both"Bills", but I'd like to see results before further commitment. Thanks.

Back