Preorder Opened Now!!! Royal Guard Of Rohan 1:6 Custom Project!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics of the sticker under the base and the painting procedure! :blissy

2012-11-14235444.jpg

DSC_00173.jpg

DSC_00132.jpg

DSC_00093.jpg

:yess:

The painting procedure is finished from one of the painters who has worked on it (Elmen, from www.unmundoaotraescala.com ) :yess:

Here are some pics of Elmen's work:

Encasa11.jpg

Encasa13.jpg

Encasa12.jpg

Encasa14.jpg

Encasa16.jpg

Encasa17.jpg

Encasa19.jpg

And a final pic to compare scales and painting:

Encasa18.jpg

We have another well known great painter working on this kit at the moment, Invictus Designs, and the final work will be ready on three weeks more or less, so I will upload pics of it to have more painting options (mine is from him). Here is their website if you want to check their great work:

https://www.invictus-designs.com/

The sculptor would like to advise that he is just responsible about sculpting the kit and sending to the painter that buyer chooses (in case they want the painted version by a spanish artist), and the painters showed here are just to give an idea about the final product and help people who doesnt know a painter to work it. In case of delays or complaints about the painting, should be treat straight with the painter chosen, but he would try to help on it anyway.

Thanks again for your interest on this work and if you have any questions or doubts do not hesitate to contact me so I can ask Esaga or the painters!.

:wave

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again folks! :wave

We are back with more news about our Royal Guard of Rohan!

The painting procedure from Invictus Designs ( www.invictus-designs.com) is finished, and here you have some fresh pics of the final result:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Those are pictures of my own Royal Guard, and Invictus Designs has done a fantastic job trying to give it a closer look to the maquette line of Sideshow, with darker colours and a exceptional weathering treatment to the clothes and armor, as you can see on the comparision picture with Aragorn maquette!

As the owner of this great custom statue I can say it looks even wonderful in person!

If anyone is interested on any of this kits, unpainted or painted, please, contact me through private message so we can arrange everything!

Thanks again to all the people who has shown interest on this project leaving opinions and messages here!

PS: More homemade pics coming soon on a couple of days! :hi5:

(Complete information about prices and conditions on page 2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back