R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ( Baloonman& Alex Filippov )

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DE34BE3D-7104-472B-8FFC-A7799C218871.jpeg

[QUOTE = "Hosam-G, post: 9853463, member: 14932"] Отличная работа, как обычно, Алекс.
Съемная ли шея? Потому что я тоже заказал свой с телом. :)[/ QUOTE]
Yes, this neck is just for example. Thank)

Thanks so much friends. I think we will use a white thread. This makes the shirt more detailed. And I stick to the original longer. We will try to use a thinner thread so that it is more neat.

Thinner thread would be nice Alex but yeah good move for sticking to your guns on the white thread. I one hundred percent agree.

If there’s any question anyone has about the accuracy and how the shirt threads need to be white to look proper I have addressed that on my custom a few pages back.

So..Alex..the next obvious question is..whats the timeline look like? No press..just excited to get it! Also, still possible to add an additional set..I'd like it for my Joker. figure that needs a outfit

So..Alex..the next obvious question is..whats the timeline look like? No press..just excited to get it! Also, still possible to add an additional set..I'd like it for my Joker. figure that needs a outfit
I think my tailor will complete all the clothes in 6 weeks. If there are delays, I can report it. About the clothes of the Joker, I will post on my Facebook page. Maybe I will make a topic here on the forum.

I think my tailor will complete all the clothes in 6 weeks. If there are delays, I can report it. About the clothes of the Joker, I will post on my Facebook page. Maybe I will make a topic here on the forum.
That'd be great..I have a joker for the last scene..and would love an extra outfit to dress him up in. I could deal with the wrong print on the pocket if I had to..but if we can do a separate run with ARKHAM, that woudl be great..and minimal tweaks for you.

Hate to do this but, WARNING: DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS GUY (Alex Phillipov). I have been waiting months for two heads from him with excuse after excuse. He doesn't communicate effectively and he makes false promises.
You do know his entire studio burned to the ground, right?

Hate to do this but, WARNING: DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS GUY (Alex Phillipov). I have been waiting months for two heads from him with excuse after excuse. He doesn't communicate effectively and he makes false promises.
Hey . What is the problem friend? I said that I will refund your money. But when I have free funds. I asked you after my incident, if I can return the money, you said that you were ready to wait a heads. I started many new projects to make money. I spent the money that people donated to buy equipment to make projects. A lot of people work with me and have no problems.

We have a misunderstanding. I borrowed money from my friend and am ready to return the money. I'm waiting for contact with you

We have a misunderstanding. I borrowed money from my friend and am ready to return the money. I'm waiting for contact with you

Back