R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ( Baloonman& Alex Filippov )

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  • Hi guys. I had a crazy year like all of you. I had to put my thoughts in order. I left for a while to the village to help my parents. I could go to my Facebook page. But I couldn't go here.
    My password was changed and I do not remember it. I can only write from my computer. After that, I left for 4 days in a place with very poor internet and mobile communications.

I returned to the city two days ago and am already working on my projects. A lot has happened since you ordered these clothes from me and some sad events have contributed to the delay in this project. But despite the difficulties, I did the job and this is important.

• I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity to work with you on this project. I was planning to start shipping things on July 29-30. But I have only received a couple of payments and will not be able to start shipping now. I understand that you were expecting information from me. But I did not foresee that I would not be able to access the forum from another computer.

Anyway. I would like to give you time to make payments and I can send the clothes. This week, I will show the final pre-shipment photos with the garment box and lettering on the pockets.

As I said before, I would like to make a small bonus for each of you. The notebook and pencil that Jack Nicholson carried in his pocket.

Hi Alex!
Please show us the final pre-shipment photos with the garment box and lettering on the pockets.!
Then, I will send balance soon.
Thanks;)

Hello friends. I took photographs. For the inscription on the pockets, I used metal print made by my jewelers. I would also like to show you the bonus photos. Notepad and pencil. When adding clothing to a body, keep your notebook and pencil out of your pocket. The parcels are fully packed and this week I will send them to everyone who has paid in full.

DSC_0176.JPG

DSC_0184.JPG

DSC_0187.JPG

DSC_0179.JPG

1IPzi3JJHkY.jpg

5wz6bPvMzdU.jpg

9z6r4S3eSvs.jpg

u4__ZOZvrek.jpg

Hello friends. The packages were sent on August 17th. Thanks to everyone who participated in the project.

efe eke RO266196475RU
Raymond F. RO266196396RU
Hosam-G RO266199675RU
petes RO266196348RU
kindofblue RO266196294RU
Chen Chao1049 RO266196538RU
vcpeng87 RO266196382RU
Matheus_ RO266196541RU
cpoll36 RO266196379RU
take9 RO266199707RU
Gruff Old Bear RO266196334RU

I didn't see that the balance was due - I paid a deposit - do I have a set?

Hello friends. The packages were sent on August 17th. Thanks to everyone who participated in the project.

efe eke RO266196475RU
Raymond F. RO266196396RU
Hosam-G RO266199675RU
petes RO266196348RU
kindofblue RO266196294RU
Chen Chao1049 RO266196538RU
vcpeng87 RO266196382RU
Matheus_ RO266196541RU
cpoll36 RO266196379RU
take9 RO266199707RU
Gruff Old Bear RO266196334RU

Will get around to some proper shots this week..but overall, very happy with the look! I did a little tweaking to the cloths to give it a worn in look, and gave the hands and arms a quick paint as the color is the standard way off yellowish color. I also added the waist and thigh padding to thicken him up some. Wish I bought in on the boot run. Some temp ones in there now off of eBay. Decent, but a tad oversized IMO.

cocoo2.jpg
cocou 1.jpg

Looks awesome Petes! I like the hairs on his arms, that's attention to detail!

I really wish we could get a Ropastudio/Iris or Yunsil run for the brown leather jacket version of McMurphy.

Looks awesome Petes! I like the hairs on his arms, that's attention to detail!

I really wish we could get a Ropastudio/Iris or Yunsil run for the brown leather jacket version of McMurphy.
Yea..the GeeWhiz jacket was not great..however, I do like the jeans and shirt. I know Ebay had a few jackets, that were close in stye, that had a better look to the leather, but not exact style. I'd love a proper run, but I can't get items that are already past due from them...so I'd hate to wait.

Yeah, a new leather jacket run would be great. On the original run, the design was good, but the fit was poor.

... Wish I bought in on the boot run. Some temp ones in there now off of eBay. Decent, but a tad oversized IMO.
That‘s the iconic pose for the movie for me too. For the boots you might tell her your interest as I did.

Back