R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ( Baloonman& Alex Filippov )

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Alex Philipov contacted me through FB, he wanted me to post this on his behalf:

Hello friends! Last week we worked hard to complete these outfits. You have two weeks to send me the rest for these sets. After two weeks, I will be ready to send parcels. I also have a bonus for you. I would like to add to each set of clothes a notebook and a pencil, which should be in my pocket. This is an absolutely free bonus. Before sending, I will show photos of all packaging sets + bonus.

108148140_311252610259353_7002461252378422470_n.jpg

Hi Hosam, that's great news! Does Alex mean we have two weeks to send him the balance?

Thanks for posting!

Last edited:
Hi guys, had anyone paid Alex the balance for this set yet? I tried contacting him on messenger but so far received no reply.

I'd like to send him the balance for my set fairly soon.

Hi guys, had anyone paid Alex the balance for this set yet? I tried contacting him on messenger but so far received no reply.

I'd like to send him the balance for my set fairly soon.

I did bro, still waiting for him to be active as he mentioned before he's away for a week I guess.

• Hi guys. I had a crazy year like all of you. I had to put my thoughts in order. I left for a while to the village to help my parents. I could go to my Facebook page. But I couldn't go here.
    My password was changed and I do not remember it. I can only write from my computer. After that, I left for 4 days in a place with very poor internet and mobile communications.

I returned to the city two days ago and am already working on my projects. A lot has happened since you ordered these clothes from me and some sad events have contributed to the delay in this project. But despite the difficulties, I did the job and this is important.

• I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity to work with you on this project. I was planning to start shipping things on July 29-30. But I have only received a couple of payments and will not be able to start shipping now. I understand that you were expecting information from me. But I did not foresee that I would not be able to access the forum from another computer.

Anyway. I would like to give you time to make payments and I can send the clothes. This week, I will show the final pre-shipment photos with the garment box and lettering on the pockets.

As I said before, I would like to make a small bonus for each of you. The notebook and pencil that Jack Nicholson carried in his pocket.

Thanks Alex! Looking forward to seeing the pictures. If you could confirm the balance owed on the clothing sets that would be great. Thank you.

The balance $ 160 + $ 20 shipping. please do not forget to send it only in USD as a friend or + 5% paypal fees

Attention! Do not forget to write your address, nickname and project name in the payment description.

Back