[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RAINMAN ARTWORK] Restock on all new/old heads sculpts

Hrm, I wonder if this is a response to all the recasting business. Sucks to see that he's no longer offering free shipping on pricey orders. That could really be a difference maker if we're talking $60 or whatever on top of paying $480 or $800 or whatever it is.

i wonder if its the iminime team doing these paint jobs. if so, Id like to pick up the Dude, as i was never a huge fan of the DF paint version I have now

And if it is not Iminime, will this new guy be handling painted heads over DF Studios on new releases from here on out?

If it is iminime, I think Im getting all 3 Good, Bad, Ugly sculpts again. thier paintwork is just superb, and the DF jobs look a little dated compared to all the recent Rainman / iminime work

Hrm, I wonder if this is a response to all the recasting business. Sucks to see that he's no longer offering free shipping on pricey orders. That could really be a difference maker if we're talking $60 or whatever on top of paying $480 or $800 or whatever it is.

And if it is not Iminime, will this new guy be handling painted heads over DF Studios on new releases from here on out?

If that's the case, then it's a good plan of attack to restock them. She will not be taking over for the iminime team. She will just be painting the new restocked heads.

Updated some details.

so this isnt iminime shortround?

No she's a new painter but Rainman has reassured me that she is a great painter. My guess, she's probably from the Iminime team. I hope to get some ref pics soon.

I understand that Blondie can be bashed without much difficulty. Alas! the same cannot be said for Bill. However, I'd like to know about the Dude. Haven't really searched yet, but can we get the clothes for him easily. Has anyone else worked on him, like VM did on Bill. Or if someone has customised him. Any advice folks. Don't want to end up with just the heads and subpar clothing.

Blondie can be bashed easily? Where can one pick up the poncho and vest?

I went to Rainmans site without seeing this thread and instantly thought I was dreaming!:lol I would love to buy a bunch of heads but I'm next to broke:( Things like this always happen at the wrong time for me.

How do you get on the website. The link doesn't work and when I try a different one its not in english and I can't work out what to do as it wants you to sign up.

You have to sign up. It will take around 24 hours for Rainman to grant you access.

Yeh I can see the section that says membership but I don't know what the fields are asking for as its not in english.

For some reason it won't let me on that site, it will only allow me to go onto https://rainmanart.co.kr

Not sure if its anything to do with being in the UK. Very strange.

Back