[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dis you guys see more than one option when buying the boxes? It seems to me that your supposed to get 5 random heads plus the extra random stuff. I sent an email to verify this. I’d be rather disappointed yes if I just get a bunch of accessories when all I wanted was some heads....

I think it's one head, one body and one stand, with random accessories. I believe there are 5 different head, but you only get one.

well, i placed an order cause getting 5 random heads seemed kind of cool. but everyone here has definitely put some rain on my parade. To me it seems rether clear that the advertisement and emails say its 5 random heads. but i will cancel the order until i get a confirmation.

well, i placed an order cause getting 5 random heads seemed kind of cool. but everyone here has definitely put some rain on my parade. To me it seems rether clear that the advertisement and emails say its 5 random heads. but i will cancel the order until i get a confirmation.

My understanding is there's 5 head available and you randomly get 1.

It wasn't clear to me too, which is why I didn't buy it. I also thought it was either a box with five heads and a body etc OR a random box of accessories with 0-3 heads.

It's probably worth buying this just to experience the anxiety caused by the incomprehensible communication of a Rainman purchase, one last time.

Do the accessories, heads ship in a rainman fullset figure box? I need a rainman full set box to replace a damaged one. Also if someone wants to sell rainman fullset box let me know.

I see the first scalper has arrived on eBay, selling each head for almost as much as they paid for the entire random box. SMH. I hope people don't fall for it.

Back