[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody else see this?

DA5C67A0-BD78-4141-A542-23723AEB1AED.jpg

It’s kind of confusing, are they selling 5 heads or 3? Lol
Anybody placed an order?

Definitely no outfits. Most outfits are sold exactly to the number of buyers, but there’s definitely extra heads and accessories, like busts etc..

Received the email also. Agree, a little confusing. Seems to be that you can get 5 random unpainted sculpts for $200 or three sculpts and bit and pieces of accessories.

Received the email also. Agree, a little confusing. Seems to be that you can get 5 random unpainted sculpts for $200 or three sculpts and bit and pieces of accessories.

Well, 5 or 3, I hope they’re offering heads that most people actually want, or any defects stuff, that would suck big time.

That email yesterday was very bizarre. I read it as: "Send us $200 and we'll throw a random leftovers into a box and ship it to you".

I envisioned a box arriving with three figure stands, some jewelry from The Priest, and an unpainted head sculpt of Vincent Vega.

I passed.

Well, 5 or 3, I hope they’re offering heads that most people actually want, or any defects stuff, that would suck big time.

You should read the site closer. One of the packages isn't 3. It's 0-3. $200 is far too much too take the chance of 0 sculpts.

Screenshot_20180309-081550.jpg

So judging by the photo, I believe there are 5 heads available and you get one by random choice, along with body and stand. And left over accessories.

If it had the option to buy the basic box with the 5 heads, body and stand, I'd be all over it. As 1 head plus shipping is about $85 normally. But the random box? No thank you. That just seems like they're pulling a fast one.

So not only are they random boxes but also it's random whether you get the "basic box" or the "random box"? It's a bit confusing.

Back