[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys I was on Rainmans shop site and I noticed he had bill the butcher v1 back up for order. (To experiment, I tried other items but I was unable to add them to cart due to being unavailable). So I figured it must be ok to order. Anyway I did so and it took me through the purchase process and paid for the item. I sent a Q&A to confirm that the order had been recieved but have not had a reply yet. Is this normal? Never used artmaze before so checking as others have experience with this process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ACTUAL full figure V1? Or are you talking about the Eagle Eye sculpt?

I believe he will continuously be offering his authentic sculpts from now on with his new site. It’s been open/up for a while now. I checked last week and the week before and was able to add a sculpt to my cart. It’s been open since July I believe.

Last edited:
The ACTUAL full figure V1? Or are you talking about the Eagle Eye sculpt?

I believe he will continuously be offering his authentic sculpts from now on with his new site. It’s been open/up for a while now. I checked last week and the week before and was able to add a sculpt to my cart. It’s been open since July I believe.

Just the headsculpt. Thats great! Hoping it comes through as I really do want a rainman sculpt and Bill is my favourite he's done so really hoping I'm able to get one for the collection.

Happy Halloween! If anyone is looking for a Rainman Dracula Red headsculpt painted by rainman himself shoot me a pm.

Hi guys any idea on who could help with the neck colour of a stock body for my bill the butcher rainman sculpt (V1). Just can't
Seem to get close its always too yellow, or too brown, or too pale or too pink.
6162867a100ae78f7d65a320593bda51.jpg
a04cd55874890e4c8f414a5b329f99c6.jpg

Artmaze, owner of the store is breaking partnership with Rainman, They’re not doing any more orders after Feb and the store will be ceased to be.

I received that email explaining everything. Very sad to hear. I hope Lee comes back with a new company or on his own.

Received that email. Bad\Sad news. Love his work, hope a new way to offer this things comes around

I still don’t understand. did LEE just quit to open his own company ?
I actually thought Lee makes all the figures . Never knew he was only
An employee.. the email does not completely make sense

What does it mean “ Lee did not take any responsibility “?
Lee always shipped as promised..

What a sad day..

This is probably a stupid question but does the website restock the clothing sets that got released with previous figures? I know they probably don't but id love to get my hands on a Driver outfit set.

Back