[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting months and the one I want is sold out/he's not providing. Bloody typical.

I wanted the Val Kilmer Doc Holiday, but the system will not allow to place the order, that means the headsculpt is sold out?

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Rainman?

I placed an order, the PayPal payment went through, but I never received any confirmation email from the site.

I tried emailing him at an address he used years ago and got no response. The PayPal payment address simply failed.

I appreciate the response, but I don't read Korean, nor do I have a FaceBook account.

You rarely get a conformation. But things still get shipped and delivered, at least
for me in the last 6-7 years. Never had an issue.

I just check into the site and my order a month or so after it's placed.
The status on there will change and show when shipped.

You rarely get a conformation. But things still get shipped and delivered, at least
for me in the last 6-7 years. Never had an issue.

I just check into the site and my order a month or so after it's placed.
The status on there will change and show when shipped.

Agreed. I've been ordering from Lee for many years and I have never received any type of confirmation, but I have always received my items without issue. I am also waiting on a sculpt, no worries here.

Hello Sideshow Freaks, Just wanted some advice here, I purchased a couple of head sculpts from Rainman's site several months ago ( February) and haven't received them yet . I've emailed them several times and haven't received any response. Does anyone here have any advice as to how to proceed? experience anything similar with Rainman before??

I got a message from Lee saying that he is shipping out the heads in June. Not sure when in June though.

Last edited:
Hello Sideshow Freaks, Just wanted some advice here, I purchased a couple of head sculpts from Rainman's site several months ago ( February) and haven't received them yet . I've emailed them several times and haven't received any response. Does anyone here have any advice as to how to proceed? experience anything similar with Rainman before??

Msg him on fb dot com

Back