[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Siriusty, once you register for account on new site. Go to notices, it has one post in it telling you
how to view older orders still. Plus, there is never a tracking number given. Just updates
on the site if it's been shipped.

Hope that helps

It's limited time rereleases for the heads. One time releases for his full pieces/projects. You must be new to Rainman's work?

Correct! I came across the red cape Oldman Dracula on Instagram and was really taken with it so sussed it out. To no avail obviously. Actually, I'm relatively new to 1/6 scale haha.

I have an unpainted Rainman Tuco and Van Cleef Mortimer with pipe available if anyone's interested. Complete with original boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Siriusty, once you register for account on new site. Go to notices, it has one post in it telling you
how to view older orders still. Plus, there is never a tracking number given. Just updates
on the site if it's been shipped.

Hope that helps

Thanks a lot, it helps! It's on shipping now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my Doc Holliday sculpt and the brim of the hat was bent up much higher than my original from the full set. Anybody else get the sculpt this round and notice the same?

I received my Doc Holliday sculpt and the brim of the hat was bent up much higher than my original from the full set. Anybody else get the sculpt this round and notice the same?

I noticed it was made of a different material than the original (which I once owned), so maybe it was changed. The RM hat was always the part I disliked. Rocco's hat (and sculpt) are much better in my opinion. I would never have ordered this one in hindsight.

I noticed it was made of a different material than the original (which I once owned), so maybe it was changed. The RM hat was always the part I disliked. Rocco's hat (and sculpt) are much better in my opinion. I would never have ordered this one in hindsight.

I agree, the hat is the weak point of the sculpt. Not diggin' it with the very bent brim.

Not Interested in this, I would prefer to wait and get a figure directly from rain man would make me happy I know everyone may look at this different. But is it not best to just have the artist build the figure for u with there COA?

Not Interested in this, I would prefer to wait and get a figure directly from rain man would make me happy I know everyone may look at this different. But is it not best to just have the artist build the figure for u with there COA?

These full figures are not being offered any longer. Once they are sold out, that is it, no more. However, sculpts are offered on their own a couple times per year for those who want to upgrade or missed out and then try to build the figure on their own.

Is Rainman offering sculpts at the moment? I mean, if you're able to add a sculpt to the cart and pay for it does that mean he is or will it say sold out? I've never purchased from him so I'm not sure what to expect. It seems he's offering some as it took me to checkout. Thanks any info would be appreciated

Last edited:
Is Rainman offering sculpts at the moment? I mean, if you're able to add a sculpt to the cart and pay for it does that mean he is or will it say sold out? I've never purchased from him so I'm not sure what to expect. It seems he's offering some as it took me to checkout. Thanks any info would be appreciated

I guess the easiest way is to ask him by email. Is there any contact info in his web? I am interested in one too so I will ask him

I guess the easiest way is to ask him by email. Is there any contact info in his web? I am interested in one too so I will ask him

Yeah there's a contact link on his site. I just thought I might get a quicker response on the board. We could ask him there too I suppose.

Back