Ra's Al Ghul Sword/Cane kit - FINISHED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ra's Al Ghul Sword/Cane kit - LIST CAPPED - WAITLIST OPENED

Interested +1 :)

So just that we're clear you're after two canes?

Interested

Added.

Price is fine with me

Updated.

the price is accepted. Please remove the *

Updated.

Price is good for me.

Updated.

Interested.

Added.

Please put me down for this , thznks

Added.

Hey! I already sent you a PM on facebook (the guy who is worried like **** about the pain app) but I just thought I'd mention it here too: I am very interested.

I don't suppose there's a chance I could get it painted by you if I pay a premium? Never painted anything myself and I'd hate to screw this up, especially worried about painting the blade so it looks as much like real metal as yours does :/

Hi, I'm very sorry as mentioned on the first page we are unable to offer the painting service and it was probably 4dEFCON you dealt with and not me. Please let me know if you are interested in this set.

So just that we're clear you're after two canes?

Added.

Updated.

Updated.

Updated.

Added.

Added.

Hi, I'm very sorry as mentioned on the first page we are unable to offer the painting service and it was probably 4dEFCON you dealt with and not me. Please let me know if you are interested in this set.

Crap :p Sign me up on the waitlist though, I'll take my chances at painting it myself XD

Hi, thanks for put me in the list, I want the release button in silver, and How much cost the international shipping with tracking number?, regards.

Crap :p Sign me up on the waitlist though, I'll take my chances at painting it myself XD

Added to waitlist.

Hi, thanks for put me in the list, I want the release button in silver, and How much cost the international shipping with tracking number?, regards.

Added silver request, leave it with me I'll speak to 4dEFCON regarding International Tracked Shipping and I'll get back to you buddy. :wave

Re: Ra's Al Ghul Sword/Cane build set - UPDATED w/ PRICES

:lol sadly no finished painted one is available, are you still interested in one?

List updated.

Oh ok..
Yes I am definitely interested!!:panic:

Confirming my intention to buy one. =) You ship worldwide, right?

Please put me down for one.. or the Wait List.

I'm very interested, put me on the wait list I suppose.

Oh ok..
Yes I am definitely interested!!:panic:

* removed :)

Confirming my intention to buy one. =) You ship worldwide, right?

Of course! International buyers are welcome you'll need to decide if you want normal shipping or tracking etc, still finalising price for tracking option so please bare with us.

Please put me down for one.. or the Wait List.

Added to wait list.

I'm very interested, put me on the wait list I suppose.

Added to wait list.

Please add me to the list. :wave

Just out of curiousity, are people on the wait list still guaranteed to get one down the line even if only a few people are on it, or is it more a backup incase people drop out of the original batch?

Please add me to the list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please add me to the list. :wave

Done :)

Just out of curiousity, are people on the wait list still guaranteed to get one down the line even if only a few people are on it, or is it more a backup incase people drop out of the original batch?

The wait list was to try and curb the demand and pressure on 4dEFCON as these have proved more popular than expected when we first discussed offering these to Sideshow Freaks etc, but you can rest assured that people on the wait list will still get this set it will just take even more time but we will get them to you.

I am in regular contact with 4dEFCON about this project, he will take his time with these and he's making them to order.

Hope this helps. :hi5:

Please add me to the list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Added :)

Please add me to the list. Thank you very much!

wowow I'm in !!

and I hope that you make Ra's alghul mask.!! :)

hey Falconer, just wondering when you guys think this project will begin production/money is required?

thanks!

wowow I'm in !!

and I hope that you make Ra's alghul mask.!! :)

Don't know about the fear gas masks, not sure if there is a big demand for them like the canes, I've added you to the list dude :)

hey Falconer, just wondering when you guys think this project will begin production/money is required?

thanks!

Who said it hasn't already started? :wink1:

I will let you know about payment, what we're aiming to do is get them to a near complete level and then start taking payment and addresses, keep an eye out on the front page for information.

Back