READY TO SHIP! 1/6 JVC Camcorder (Back to the Future)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 JVC Camcorder (Back to the Future)

This has come up in the other threads about Marty McFly, so I thought I'd ask. If there is enough interest, I will build a screen-accurate version and sell finished casts with proper detailing and coloring...

At a price of, say $29...

Who'd be interested in a 1/6 JVC red and black camcorder identical to the one Marty used in Back to the Future?

JVC%2BCAMCORDER%2Bdull%2B.jpg

I'd be in please.
-Ron

Just wanted to make sure that you got that I'm in for the set, not just the camera. I'm down for the pins too! :yess: (maybe even 2 sets...but definitely 1!)

Just wanted to make sure that you got that I'm in for the set, not just the camera. I'm down for the pins too! :yess: (maybe even 2 sets...but definitely 1!)

Duly noted! :)

All right, campers, looks like there might be enough interest here... Can anyone help me with the camera's actual dimensions? Pitbull, you wouldn't happen to own a 1:1 version would you?

Also, I'm considering putting together the plutonium case as well ... not sure yet. But does anyone have any dimensions on that yellow case?

EDIT: Nevermind. Good lord, EVERYTHING can be found on the internet... We live in remarkable times.

EdBeneditPlutoniumBox.jpg

I think I have some more pics from different angles if you need em Dan! Thanks!

A plutonium case would be freakin' awesome! :panic:

A plutonium case would be freakin' awesome! :panic:

I would also SOOOOO be in for one of those! It would be awesome if you could do a couple of those little clear plastic plutonium canisters to geo in it too! :rock :rock :rock

I would also SOOOOO be in for one of those! It would be awesome if you could do a couple of those little clear plastic plutonium canisters to geo in it too! :rock :rock :rock

C'mon Fett, I'm sure where you're from those little canisters are available at every corner drug store, but around here, they're a little hard to come by.

C'mon Fett, I'm sure where you're from those little canisters are available at every corner drug store, but around here, they're a little hard to come by.

:yess:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:clap :yess:

Oh no you didn't! :rotfl

Brillant! You got punchlines son. :yess:

I own the actual JVC camcorder which is in storage and I own docs remote for the delorean as well.If you need anything let me know.

-Mike

All right, campers, looks like there might be enough interest here... Can anyone help me with the camera's actual dimensions? Pitbull, you wouldn't happen to own a 1:1 version would you?

Also, I'm considering putting together the plutonium case as well ... not sure yet. But does anyone have any dimensions on that yellow case?

EDIT: Nevermind. Good lord, EVERYTHING can be found on the internet... We live in remarkable times.

EdBeneditPlutoniumBox.jpg

Oh, this just keeps getting better & better!

I own the actual JVC camcorder which is in storage and I own docs remote for the delorean as well.If you need anything let me know.

-Mike

That sounds promising! Doc's remote is a needed item in 1/6 also! :clap

Back