READY TO SHIP! 1/6 JVC Camcorder (Back to the Future)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 JVC Camcorder (Back to the Future)

What would be great before anything would be getting someone to make Marty's backpack.I think that needs to be done it would really complete the figure.

Interested (1 camera/set, depending on final result)!

What would be great before anything would be getting someone to make Marty's backpack.I think that needs to be done it would really complete the figure.

Agree! I would love a backpack... but that type of seamstering is not my cup of tea. Rainman would be perfect to handle this for us.

Let's focus on the camcorder first . ;)

I'm in for a camcorder as well. Sorry I'm late to the thread, but I was recently in the middle of a cross-country move wherein I had tons of car trouble and other delays along the way.

I'm in for a camcorder as well. Sorry I'm late to the thread, but I was recently in the middle of a cross-country move wherein I had tons of car trouble and other delays along the way.

Glad you made it, and a good time for a bump! :wink1:

Any updates on this project D?

I've finished the proto of the camcorder... now need to mold and cast...

Also, I've decided to make the plutonium case as well...

I've finished the proto of the camcorder... now need to mold and cast...

Also, I've decided to make the plutonium case as well...

Awesome! Can't wait to see both of those :panic:

Good news, guys...

I recently got back in touch with the seamstress who made my Marty outfit back in the day. She was a professional designer for Barbie at Mattel for 30 years or so...

Anyhoo... I asked her to work up a maroon backpack prototype for us. Since desire for it might be limited, I instructed her to cut some corners to simplify it as much as possible to hold the cost down, while maintaining the overall look and detail. It may not have working zippers, but will look like it does... Not sure yet... Will post pics when I get it.

Please add me to the camcorder list and I'd be down for a backpack as well.

Back