READY TO SHIP! 1/6 JVC Camcorder (Back to the Future)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 JVC Camcorder (Back to the Future)

Casting test of mold... sneak peak at camcorder...
Production pieces will be cast in black...

jvc1.JPG

six pieces... not including decals, pad, etc...

jvc2.jpg

Let's focus on the camcorder first . ;)

:nana:

backpack.jpg

just tinkering around trying to figure out a decent pattern, but simple enough so it's not complicated (ie. expensive)

Camcorder looks perfect so far!

:yess:

Camcorder is looking AMAZING. GREAT sculpting job! :clap

Backpack is off to a STELLAR start too! Can't wait to get these...and can't wait to see how the Plutonium case shapes up! :hi5:

:bow

Looks fantastic dchung I totally forgot the damn pics :slap

If you still need them just pm me and dchung whatever you make in this run I want so jot me down for EVERYTHING :yess:

Looks fantastic dchung I totally forgot the damn pics :slap

If you still need them just pm me and dchung whatever you make in this run I want so jot me down for EVERYTHING :yess:

I wouldn't mind getting a shot of the bottom of the camcorder. Can NOT find that anywhere on the 'net!

dan...put me down for a back pack please...thanks pal:)

Why wasn't I told about this? Who's in charge?

GordonHingle.jpg

If there's still room, please put me down for a set and backpack. Everything looks amazing so far!

Any updates or status on these?

Just wondering when payment is due maybe a little time frame as to when?

-Mike

Any updates or status on these?

Just wondering when payment is due maybe a little time frame as to when?

-Mike

Cameras are all done! I'll post a pic tomorrow.

I also finished a prototype of the plutonium case, but I'm not quite happy with it. Maybe I'll post a pic and see how you guys feel about it...

I thought I'd finish all the pieces we talked about first... so people only have to pay for shipping once. Unless people can't wait and want the camera now!

Please put me on the list for all peices depending on price, cheers Steve UK.

Cameras are all done! I'll post a pic tomorrow.

I also finished a prototype of the plutonium case, but I'm not quite happy with it. Maybe I'll post a pic and see how you guys feel about it...

I thought I'd finish all the pieces we talked about first... so people only have to pay for shipping once. Unless people can't wait and want the camera now!

Excited to see the camera Dan! I would take it now and the case when that's ready. I don't mind doing two shipments. :)

These are prototype pics... finished product will be better. The final camera will feature a clear lens on both the main lens, as well as the eye piece, graphics all over, including the bottom, and a leather face pad on the side of the camera.

I'm thinking about doing the plutonium case all over from scratch. The height of the case was a few millimeters short, which I didn't think would be an issue, but it made the "plutonium handle with care" more cramped than it should be...

jvccamcase1.JPG

jvccamcase2.JPG

jvccamcase3.JPG

Big thanks to PITBULL for providing the images used for the bottom of the camera! :duff

Last edited:
Back