READY TO SHIP! 1/6 JVC Camcorder (Back to the Future)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment sent for camera (with international shipping, included full address too, in case PayPal won't provide it with transaction details) + plutonium case deposit.
Sent it as a personal payment. I don't have "gift" option. Paid the PayPal fee.

Got mine in yesterday too! Looks great, Danny! Thanks again! I can't wait to set up my Marty display with everything! Pics to come one I get all my Marty pieces together! :)

Hey dan got mine INCREDIBLE job dude.The only thing was that the top handle on my camera when taking it out the box was broken off so I applied a little gorilla glue and wala all good now :yess:

Thanks again

-Mike

Here are a couple of pics of my Marty with Dan's incredible camcorder :bow

Love this thing...thank you Dan! Can't wait for the plutonium case.

_MG_5942.jpg

_MG_5941.jpg

_MG_5938.jpg

_MG_5937.jpg

_MG_5935.jpg

Looks awesome Marf! I'm excited for when my Marty ships my way. Waiting is a %$%#. :monkey1

Wow that above looks perfect. All the extras-skateboard, books what a figure.

dane, that looks badass :rock love the setup and the pose. the camcorder looks incredibly detailed.

Thanks you guys! Dan's accessories really add a lot to a Marty figure/display :duff

Looks awesome Marf! I'm excited for when my Marty ships my way. Waiting is a %$%#. :monkey1

Thanks Ryan, I definitely feel you on the waiting :panic:

Marf what body do you use for Calvin ?

Marty is on a HT Sweeney Todd body (forearms were repainted) :rock

WOW Marf, Finally just checking back into this thread. AMAZING! Dan killed it with that JVC. This is a MUST-HAVE to go with the Rainman Marty! :rock rock :rock

Oh, and those pics really show that even though HT has now 'officially' announced the BTTF Marty and DeLorean (at least), they'll be HARD-PRESSED to top this custom by Rainman, Dan and Trev! :clap

WOW Marf, Finally just checking back into this thread. AMAZING! Dan killed it with that JVC. This is a MUST-HAVE to go with the Rainman Marty! :rock rock :rock

Oh, and those pics really show that even though HT has now 'officially' announced the BTTF Marty and DeLorean (at least), they'll be HARD-PRESSED to top this custom by Rainman, Dan and Trev! :clap

Holy cow Dane!!
This looks absolutely fantastic!!
:clap:clap:clap!!

Thanks fellas, there is a lot of talent to appreciate in those pics. I feel lucky to have been able to compiled it all into that display :)

Some pics of my Marty custom figure finally completed! Thought I'd share some quick pics I took today and a short video! Enjoy!

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0012-2.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/Gyprr0VATF4[/ame]

Last edited:
I made a few extras above and beyond the interest thread. If you'd like one, pay soon! Cheers, Dan

Missed itagain, because I didnt check this thread that often. :slap

If you still have one available, please drop me a pm so I can jump on it. I just dont come by that often at the moment...:peace

Back